Religious Discussion Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some Catholic Priests are allowed to take part in reproduction with their wives by the way.
I just had a weird brain snap for a second. I read that I thought, "but how are the priests going to get married..... Oh"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Streamers were even hung on the rails outside our Church, which is 600 Ks from Sydney. I don't believe that it was done by the past victims of abuse
I believe that the victims were adeuately compensated, I know of some who complained about coporal punshment receiving compensation.
believe it was the ones who hate the Catholic Church because they are opposed to same sex marriage
I keep forgetting that you like to downplay much of the sexual abuse in the Church as a misunderstanding.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I keep forgetting that you like to downplay much of the sexual abuse in the Church as a misunderstanding.
It's never a misunderstanding. It's shockingly awful and disgusting and was wide spread globally. Those so called priests who preyed on the innocent and those who harbored them are amongst the most filthy of humans. These priests should be role models who are representing the Catholic Church, but In my eyes they do not represent the Church, they represent themselves.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I watched episode 1 last night. That former priest Fr Vincent Ryan is a real sicko. He saw no problem in what he was doing, he thought it was ok. What a sicko!!

One part I picked up on is he said he first started to feel attracted to his adult priest friends first before he started abusing young boys. Interesting [emoji848]
Justied it to himself that the boys loved him. Gee how pathetic.

The damage these horrible horrible people do :(

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of LGBTQI clashes with religion.. Uganda, a predominantly Christian country, has passed a bill making it illegal to be gay. The law will likely be fully in place shortly.

The bill makes it completely illegal to be gay. If any citizen says, "I am gay" they can be placed in prison for life. Any friends or family members of a gay person who do not report that person, also face long prison sentences. Any media organisation or company that promotes anything LGBTQI, including any TV show that depicts something that could be considered "gay", also faces prison time.

Sometimes I forget how good it is living in Australia.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of LGBTQI clashes with religion.. Uganda, a predominantly Christian country, has passed a bill making it illegal to be gay. The law will likely be fully in place shortly.

The bill makes it completely illegal to be gay. If any citizen says, "I am gay" they can be placed in prison for life. Any friends or family members of a gay person who do not report that person, also face long prison sentences. Any media organisation or company that promotes anything LGBTQI, including any TV show that depicts something that could be considered "gay", also faces prison time.

Absolutely Hacky..including freedom of religion..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ramadan is 30 days yes? Where's the best place to rock up to for Eid?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

While that is not right, I'd say the reason they're doing it is so they don't have to put up with the amount of shit we're putting up with here now. Put the brakes on it straight away. It's not like people walk around saying they're gay.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
While that is not right, I'd say the reason they're doing it is so they don't have to put up with the amount of shit we're putting up with here now. Put the brakes on it straight away. It's not like people walk around saying they're gay.
What exactly shit are we putting up with? People expressing who they are? I’m sorry my man but I respectfully disagree..it’s not about putting the brakes on it’s about inhibiting human rights and choices .. It’s not upholding their beliefs..Uganda like to control their people by oppression..anything they feel that could cause something to question there government they stamp on..their actions are far far removed from the preaching of love and compassion that Jesus taught..

Checkout the following exert.. NOW this is a lot of shit to put up with..

‘unlawful or arbitrary killings by government forces, including extrajudicial killings; forced disappearance; torture and cases of cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment or punishment by government agencies; harsh and life-threatening prison conditions; arbitrary arrest or detention; political prisoners or detainees; serious problems with the independence of the judiciary; arbitrary or unlawful interference with privacy; serious restrictions on free expression, the press, and the internet, including violence, threats of violence, and unjustified arrests or prosecution of journalists, censorship, site blocking, and criminal libel laws; substantial interference with the freedom of peaceful assembly and freedom of association; restrictions on political participation; serious acts of corruption; lack of investigation of and accountability for violence against women; crimes involving violence or threats of violence targeting lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or intersex persons; the existence of laws criminalizing consensual same-sex sexual conduct between adults; and the existence of the worst forms of child labor.’

Exert from https://www.state.gov/reports/2020-country-reports-on-human-rights-practices/uganda/

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
E10BBD28-C154-44D7-A726-C5E40069C3C9.jpeg

My missus of 15 years and I went out to a restaurant on Oxford Street was very fancy and okay and have not been in that part of the city for ages. Anyway stupid me stole a camel from the restaurant but we had obviously had a few wines and we decided to have a boogey at The Stonewall it was fun everyone was fun easy as had no dramas who fucking gives a shit. I mean fuck sake I’ve got bigger things to worry about like getting arrested for stealing a camel.

Jesus would hate me.. ha ha ha

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 67187
My missus of 15 years and I went out to a restaurant on Oxford Street was very fancy and okay and have not been in that part of the city for ages. Anyway stupid me stole a camel from the restaurant but we had obviously had a few wines and we decided to have a boogey at The Stonewall it was fun everyone was fun easy as that no dramas who fucking give a shit. I mean fuck sake I’ve got bigger things to worry about.
Ooh a dromedary..i love it!

Wahesh

Reaction score
What exactly shit are we putting up with? People expressing who they are? I’m sorry my man but I respectfully disagree..it’s not about putting the brakes on it’s about inhibiting human rights and choices .. It’s not upholding their beliefs..Uganda like to control their people by oppression..anything they feel that could cause something to question there government they stamp on..their actions are far far removed from the preaching of love and compassion that Jesus taught..

Checkout the following exert.. NOW this is a lot of shit to put up with..

‘unlawful or arbitrary killings by government forces, including extrajudicial killings; forced disappearance; torture and cases of cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment or punishment by government agencies; harsh and life-threatening prison conditions; arbitrary arrest or detention; political prisoners or detainees; serious problems with the independence of the judiciary; arbitrary or unlawful interference with privacy; serious restrictions on free expression, the press, and the internet, including violence, threats of violence, and unjustified arrests or prosecution of journalists, censorship, site blocking, and criminal libel laws; substantial interference with the freedom of peaceful assembly and freedom of association; restrictions on political participation; serious acts of corruption; lack of investigation of and accountability for violence against women; crimes involving violence or threats of violence targeting lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or intersex persons; the existence of laws criminalizing consensual same-sex sexual conduct between adults; and the existence of the worst forms of child labor.’

Exert from https://www.state.gov/reports/2020-country-reports-on-human-rights-practices/uganda/
No, I would NEVER advocate for any government to do any harm (or worse) to any of it's citizens.

What I meant was, at the moment, tensions in this city are very high because of all the crap that the rainbow army are dishing out. As far as they're concerned, if you're not with them, they're a victim simply because you're beliefs don't align with theirs.

If the government in Uganda (or any nation for that matter) makes it illegal to be gay, then it puts the breaks on that from happening.

This video explains it better.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No, I would NEVER advocate for any government to do any harm (or worse) to any of it's citizens.

What I meant was, at the moment, tensions in this city are very high because of all the crap that the rainbow army are dishing out. As far as they're concerned, if you're not with them, they're a victim simply because you're beliefs don't align with theirs.

If the government in Uganda (or any nation for that matter) makes it illegal to be gay, then it puts the breaks on that from happening.

This video explains it better.

Outlawing being gay is a human rights issue..it’s not about putting ‘brakes on‘ anything.. And just because people are gay doesn’t mean they’ll go out and cause trouble.. Plus the majority of gay people just go about their daily lives doing what everyone else does..Gosh man..

By the way just on the video..Uses words like Charade/lies/confusion and gross generalisations..Sheesh.. nice guy..he’d love living innUganda..

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Plus the majority of gay people just go about their daily lives doing what everyone else does..Gosh man..
Dude, that's what they wanted... at first. This is exactly what the video is about. They got what they wanted, now they want more than that. They want, actually, the NEED affirmation. Being accepted simply isn't enough for them anymore.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude, that's what they wanted... at first. This is exactly what the video is about. They got what they wanted, now they want more than that. They want, actually, the NEED affirmation. Being accepted simply isn't enough for them anymore.
Nah..hate speech like this is just rubbish.. it’s not about affirmation it’s wanting acceptance.. Not having to worry when they walk down the street and get ridiculed, gawked at, or beaten up..that is what all about.. If you TRULY listen to the words this guy espoused he said he wouldn’t have accepted or condoned gay, trans, etc. anyway..he would have hated regardless… Just a sanctimonious bigot..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

They eat da poo poo

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah..hate speech like this is just rubbish.. it’s not about affirmation it’s wanting acceptance.. Not having to worry when they walk down the street and get ridiculed, gawked at, or beaten up..that is what all about.. If you TRULY listen to the words this guy espoused he said he wouldn’t have accepted or condoned gay, trans, etc. anyway..he would have hated regardless… Just a sanctimonious bigot..
And this isn't some of his bad videos.

Walsh is in it for the youtube clicks. Pure and simple. He has been asked to debates numerous times by biologists such as Valkai. Never accepts. He isnt after discussion. He just wants clicks