News Mardi gras hate NRL

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
On that, I see you’ve apparently changed jobs again after you got caught out lying about your age 4 times. This is why I don’t trust many housos, especially those who use drugs every day like you. Just tell the truth instead of insulting people. You’re not better than anyway, you’re a no one drug addict
Nice to know you're reading my posts so much. How do multi multi millionaires that don't pay $100's of thousands in land tax (coz u can afford the legals to get off it - whats that - about $40M in property pending which state), live part of the year in Hawaii, randomly travel the world to see bands have so much time to chase from thread to thread and respond to a druggie houso on a football forum?

Do you get off by associating with societies ruffage? Does it give you a sense of superiority? We've seen you post beating up women plenty of times so I'm guessing so - something to fill that little hole in your life that money cannot buy eh?

Sad fuck.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little birdy told me that Angus Crichton is struggling mentally because of all this. Is he gay?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I always thought the NRL has been one of the leading allies in Australian sport - before it became a PR move. The Ian Roberts story, Footy Show floats, Macklemore GF performance, the kiss on the field after a women’s SOO etc. It’s a pretty big slap in the face if other sporting groups are included TBH.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nice to know you're reading my posts so much. How do multi multi millionaires that don't pay $100's of thousands in land tax (coz u can afford the legals to get off it - whats that - about $40M in property pending which state), live part of the year in Hawaii, randomly travel the world to see bands have so much time to chase from thread to thread and respond to a druggie houso on a football forum?

Do you get off by associating with societies ruffage? Does it give you a sense of superiority? We've seen you post beating up women plenty of times so I'm guessing so - something to fill that little hole in your life that money cannot buy eh?

Sad fuck.
Hmm now you’re looking into my land tax haha. I get plenty of time to chill, especially when traveling and after seeing you ridicule people on here I thought I’d comment. It doesn’t worry me that you’re gay. I couldn’t care less but to reply to comments the way you do is just rude. I know the left don’t believe people can have their own opinions but apparently on the kennel you can. I’ve beat up women? That’s a new one. Drugs do cause delusion I guess

sam snee

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good stuff them poo jabbing,pillow biting scums we hate them too

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Hmm now you’re looking into my land tax haha. I get plenty of time to chill, especially when traveling and after seeing you ridicule people on here I thought I’d comment. It doesn’t worry me that you’re gay. I couldn’t care less but to reply to comments the way you do is just rude. I know the left don’t believe people can have their own opinions but apparently on the kennel you can. I’ve beat up women? That’s a new one. Drugs do cause delusion I guess
Hey - just repeating your words (that wasn't u talking about land tax under the robodebt thread lol). Should own up bro - I don't for second think you would actually beat up a woman (Wendy wasn't it) mainly as I don't think you'd win. Like most things - you talk a great game.

And now, not only are the rich playing with the gutter trash, you're playing social justice warrior.

Snore - the natboy modus operandi. Where has doogie posted - there he is. Now I'll chuck something in to put shit on him, sometimes I'll call out other posters to join in. Oh - he responded and has noted all the rubbish I've posted everywhere - now I'll play a moral high ground. Oh that didn't work - then I'll try some name calling. Rinse wash repeat. Hence the cue Flapboy - knew you were coming.

Had my fun - feel free to keep going. I'll come back later to play with your head again.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hey - just repeating your words (that wasn't u talking about land tax under the robodebt thread lol). Should own up bro - I don't for second think you would actually beat up a woman (Wendy wasn't it) mainly as I don't think you'd win. Like most things - you talk a great game.

And now, not only are the rich playing with the gutter trash, you're playing social justice warrior.

Snore - the natboy modus operandi. Where has doogie posted - there he is. Now I'll chuck something in to put shit on him, sometimes I'll call out other posters to join in. Oh - he responded and has noted all the rubbish I've posted everywhere - now I'll play a moral high ground. Oh that didn't work - then I'll try some name calling. Rinse wash repeat. Hence the cue Flapboy - knew you were coming.

Had my fun - feel free to keep going. I'll come back later to play with your head again.
You’ll never play with my head and she ain’t no woman hahaha. I’m off to the beach bitch but have a nice day and don’t overdose

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I suppose for me I'm not keen on the fact that they expect everybody to put them on a pedestal, while downplaying the lifestyle of other's.. "it's just colours", "it's just a jersey"... well we could say the same thing, because as I said, while people on both sides carried on, there is absolutely one side who has been loudest and will bring it up as often as possible, even to this day.. mature people will be able to recognise that not everybody agrees on everything, and leave it at that.

I understand LGBT have gone through a lot of crap, but all we're saying is that if they want to preach tolerance and acceptance etc, they should walk the walk.. and also recognise that just because they put their symbol on an organisation does not mean that everybody involved with said organisation is going to support their movement. I mean I think you'll recognise that in most cases when an organisation choose to use the rainbow, there is going to be backlash and nasty comments... I don't agree with being nasty either, but it's something they are already very aware of.
You say this as you complain about the NRL not being invited to a parade you probably don’t give a shit about. You’re honestly trying to tell me you don’t see the irony in that? I mean getting triggered while criticising LGBTQI people and allies for supposedly getting triggered too easily. Come on. Get real.

They didn’t put their symbol on the Manly Jersey, by the way. They didn’t ask for the backlash. But when Penn decided to put it on there and it resulted in months and months of vile comments attacking them and demeaning their lifestyles, you can’t expect it to just roll off their backs.

Last edited:

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You say this as you complain about the NRL not being invited to a parade you probably don’t give a shit about. You’re honestly trying to tell me you don’t see the irony in that? I mean getting triggered while criticising LGBTQI people and allies for supposedly getting triggered too easily. Come on. Get real.

They didn’t put their symbol on the Manly Jersey, by the way. They didn’t ask for the backlash. But when Penn decided to put it on there and it resulted in months and months of vile comments attack them and demeaning their lifestyles, you can’t expect it to just roll off their backs.
You what? I couldn't care less which floats are in the marti gras lol I won't be there.

Mate if nobody carried on about the "Manly 7" it would have ended then and there, and you are kidding if you think that people within the community do not activate push for their rainbow to be represented wherever possible.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why’s the rainbow a gay thing anyways. My children love rainbows, why’s it gotta be tainted. Why can’t they have a mud bank or something

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why’s the rainbow a gay thing anyways. My children love rainbows, why’s it gotta be tainted. Why can’t they have a mud bank or something
Why does the rainbow need to be tainted by your children? Why do they deserve a mudbank or something?

I don't know mate, they're your children. You tell me. They've been naughty? Not listened to you?

Why speak in riddles? Just tell is what your children did to deserve that treatment