News Mardi gras hate NRL

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are you suggesting it might be at a primary school age? Because that is fucking sick mate.

You and I have had the privilege of growing up without the hijacked rainbow symbolism. Let's not pretend that we are talking about just rainbows in the sky. Councils everywhere have flags, balloons, zebra crossings. It is in schools and the workplace.

If you ask anyone what rainbows represent, if you were not being disingenuous you know that majority of people will say lgbqt.
I'm not suggesting anything, but what is clear is that ALL children are exploring their sexuality MUCH younger than in our generation. Wouldn't you agree?

Why this is can be a different discussion, but it's a fact. So, why wouldn't children that are gay start feeling these things or at least understand their feelings earlier? It's not rocket science tbh.

Ah, see you're twisting the rainbow thing a little here to prove your point. Now you're saying what does it "represent" ... and that's clearly trying to focus on it being the symbol of gay pride.

However, the intitial discussion was about what I thought of when I saw a rainbow ... which I replied NOT LGBTQ+ rights.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Best Family Guy Look At My Kids GIFs | Gfycat

Indoctrinate them while they are young.
If hetero men saw fit to always explain his sexual preferences to primary school aged kids and the hetero men community adopted a symbol already popularised in children's books and movies then I would say that is grooming behaviour

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I care because the country is fucked mate and our “leader” is only interested in getting photo opportunities and sucking up to people here and overseas instead of running the country. I don’t care because it’s Mardi Gras
The country is fucked? Wouldn't have a clue, and am not going to go down that path as it's simply not something I can comment on.

But if that's the case, why worry about his attendance at the Mardo Gra? Surely there are bigger things to go after?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I'm not suggesting anything, but what is clear is that ALL children are exploring their sexuality MUCH younger than in our generation. Wouldn't you agree?

Why this is can be a different discussion, but it's a fact. So, why wouldn't children that are gay start feeling these things or at least understand their feelings earlier? It's not rocket science tbh.

Ah, see you're twisting the rainbow thing a little here to prove your point. Now you're saying what does it "represent" ... and that's clearly trying to focus on it being the symbol of gay pride.

However, the intitial discussion was about what I thought of when I saw a rainbow ... which I replied NOT LGBTQ+ rights.
Not suggesting anything but goes on to suggest with an emphasise on MUCH younger.

When people say this its as if to suggest it's the natural process of evolution that children explore sexuality at younger ages. Do you think it might have something to do with the sexualisation of everything? It's not rocket science.

So the rainbow doesn't represent lgbqt?

Like I said you and I grew up without the rainbow symbolising gay everything, now my 6 year old thinks rainbow means gay

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not suggesting anything but goes on to suggest with an emphasise on MUCH younger.

When people say this its as if to suggest it's the natural process of evolution that children explore sexuality at younger ages. Do you think it might have something to do with the sexualisation of everything? It's not rocket science.

Like I said you and I grew up without the rainbow symbolising gay everything, now my 6 year old thinks rainbow means gay
Will make this simple and not focus on the LGBTQ+ community for you.

Do children become sexually active earlier than in our generation?

Do children have quicker access to sexual topic / pictures / etc. etc. than in our generation?

At what age?

Now, I work with children all the time. It's my job.

It's completely normal to have 12 year old children having sex these days which I find is absolutely nuts, but it's the way it is. Different to when I was growing up for sure, but ...

Don't you agree this is MUCH younger than in our time? Sure is for me.

When do you think these 12 year olds started thinking about the opposite sex in this way?

Now, to be clear, this is about hetrosexual children. Why would it be different for homosexual children?

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Oh, the rainbow.

What does it represent? To me, nothing.

Sure, the LGBTQ+ community is represented by a rainbow but I surely don't see that when I see a raibow in nature

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The country is fucked? Wouldn't have a clue, and am not going to go down that path as it's simply not something I can comment on.

But if that's the case, why worry about his attendance at the Mardo Gra? Surely there are bigger things to go after?
Exactly and he should concentrate on them. He may not be remembered for being the first PM to march in the Mardi Gras but he’ll sure be remembered for his incompetence in running our country

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly and he should concentrate on them. He may not be remembered for being the first PM to march in the Mardi Gras but he’ll sure be remembered for his incompetence in running our country
Then focus on the incompetence if you believe that's the issue. Surely all of this Mardi Gra stuff is not even worth talking about?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Then focus on the incompetence if you believe that's the issue. Surely all of this Mardi Gra stuff is not even worth talking about?
I do mate but surely I’m entitled to comment here? It’s relevant to the conversation that our PM is marching. Nothing I have said is homophobic & I’m not running the country, that clown is.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If hetero men saw fit to always explain his sexual preferences to primary school aged kids and the hetero men community adopted a symbol already popularised in children's books and movies then I would say that is grooming behaviour
No doubt

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I do mate but surely I’m entitled to comment here? It’s relevant to the conversation that our PM is marching. Nothing I have said is homophobic & I’m not running the country, that clown is.
Oh, wait wait wait. Let's make this clear. I'm not having a go at you about anything connected to you being homophobic or anything. Absolultely no way and if it's come across that way I apologise.

I'm just asking why talk about it here as there are so many better places for chat about our government. That's all.

I know you're passionate about this country and the government ... :grinning:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Oh, wait wait wait. Let's make this clear. I'm not having a go at you about anything connected to you being homophobic or anything. Absolultely no way and if it's come across that way I apologise.

I'm just asking why talk about it here as there are so many better places for chat about our government. That's all.

Of course mate and I know you’re not. I do talk about it a lot in the political thread but thought it was worth mentioning that he was marching. I haven’t read many comments here but it’s obvious the NRL are being excluded because of manly

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Of course mate and I know you’re not. I do talk about it a lot in the political thread but thought it was worth mentioning that he was marching. I haven’t read many comments here but it’s obvious the NRL are being excluded because of manly
See? Man love is a beautiful thang! :D

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
See? Man love is a beautiful thang! :D
Tassie is a good man and it goes to show there are still intelligent adults that can disagree without personal attacks or running to the mods

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tassie is a good man and it goes to show there are still intelligent adults that can disagree without personal attacks or running to the mods
I have always liked Tassie..

100% No personal attacks are ever needed.. don’t need to insult to debate..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's funny is that because you and me are civil we get lumped in together as a part of some group.

We've got very very different views on the world on many matters, but we still chat and have a laugh.