News Mardi gras hate NRL

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Of course not! My work (which is me btw) couldn’t compel me to do anything against my will. Ahh see, this is where the concept is so ridiculous it’s not funny. You’re saying “if you don’t support” is being homophobic. I never said Adam shouldn’t fuck Steve, or that gays shouldn’t be able to marry. In fact I voted for their right too. You’re just confirming my criticism of the concept that no support = homophobia.

Like many others, you’re conflating inaction or indifference with hatred. I’m not religious btw.
Lol. If your work tells you to wear a hard hat on site and you refuse because you just got a hair cut - they can sack you. Manly, who employ RL players, told them to wear a colourful jersey. They refused. Same same. If my work told me to wear a dress to work - I'd tell them to fck off and I'd get another job. Its pretty simple.

As for the rest of your nonsense, I'll slow it down for you. Homophobia - a dislike or fear of homosexuals. By definition. Some religions feel that way. I actually said the religion is homophobic not the person. I clearly said no judgement. Its a word that fits. You painted homophobia into some personal hatred thing - not me.

Like many others, you're just making shit up. Or you have a comprehension issue. Big night on the piss?

Last edited:

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
NRL social media post relating to LGBTQI issues and tell me with a straight face that LGBTQI people are the problem.
Politics is the issue, and it comes from both sides. And admittedly it is actually more the pretend LGBT supporters that are the loudest of all, and if you go onto other social media sites such as Reddit you will see them in full voice.. the "Manly 7" have comments directed towards them in half of the posts in the NRL sub, but of course it's not just limited to one sporting sub.. religious people cop it, lgbt cop it, and I honestly think we were doing better before all of this.. I used to work on Oxford St and with homosexuals and there were no problems at all, we each treated one another with respect.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bahahahhahahahaah hang on, maybe Ian Robert’s needs to make a statement about how he is so hurt and saddened.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Politics is the issue, and it comes from both sides. And admittedly it is actually more the pretend LGBT supporters that are the loudest of all, and if you go onto other social media sites such as Reddit you will see them in full voice.. the "Manly 7" have comments directed towards them in half of the posts in the NRL sub, but of course it's not just limited to one sporting sub.. religious people cop it, lgbt cop it, and I honestly think we were doing better before all of this.. I used to work on Oxford St and with homosexuals and there were no problems at all, we each treated one another with respect.
Because it isn't about just homosexuals anymore. They add a new fucking letter every year.

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m still trying to understand the concept that the Manly players are bigots/homophobes because they didn’t want to wear a symbol. They didn’t speak out against anyone, or use hate speech, yet many think they are terrible people. Society has got to a point where you’re now considered a homophobe for not celebrating gays. Oh well, I guess I’m a homophobe guys, since I won’t be attending the Mardi Gras, this year or any other.
No use trying to provide logic to this argument, its not required, or welcomed

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
This thread just keeps on getting better.

Loving the religious posters complaining about being persecuted for their beliefs because they exclude alphabet people....
On a thread about alphabet people (supposedly) persecuting the NRL because some of their members refuse to acknowledge alphabet people.

To quote the bard - how ironic lolz....

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol. If your work tells you to wear a hard hat on site and you refuse because you just got a hair cut - they can sack you. Manly, who employ RL players, told them to wear a colourful jersey. They refused. Same same. If my work told me to wear a dress to work - I'd tell them to fck off and I'd get another job. Its pretty simple.
You're comparing apples and oranges. If you had been following the aggro between the NRL and the RLPA, you would know that players are subcontractors not employees. Manly told their subcontractors to do something that was not a part of the terms of their professional relationship, and they refused - which they were legally entitled to do! If the Manly bosses had had the law on their side, they would not have folded.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You're comparing apples and oranges. If you had been following the aggro between the NRL and the RLPA, you would know that players are subcontractors not employees. Manly told their subcontractors to do something that was not a part of the terms of their professional relationship, and they refused - which they were legally entitled to do! If the Manly bosses had had the law on their side, they would not have folded.
Lol. You think Manly would have sacked half their 1st grade team? You dreaming. But its very likely they had every right to do so. Subbie or not.

I have plenty of subbies working for me. If they do not abide by my companies rules, if its signficant enough, they're gone.

Sure Manly like every other club has something about club reputation written into the contract. Could you have argued it was illegal because of religious beliefs, maybe. But thats something to be legally tested.

Grounds to sack them my word. Whether it would have stuck - who knows. They definitely could have done it though and that would have turned the whole thing into a bigger shit show. Would have loved to see some of those boys arguing in court that wearing a coloured jersey was against the bible (or whatever other religious tome was involved).

A subbie cannot turn up at a construction site in thongs just coz they feel like it bro.

Apples and apples.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Loving the religious posters complaining about being persecuted for their beliefs because they exclude alphabet people....
On a thread about alphabet people (supposedly) persecuting the NRL because some of their members refuse to acknowledge alphabet people.

If both sides of the fence want their beliefs to be tolerated and respected, then stop complaining about what the others are doing, stop being so divisive and just live your life your own way.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Actually there are plenty of gay people in the church who are supported by their fellow Christians.. the problem is people who use LGBT to stir up drama.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

As for the rest of your nonsense, I'll slow it down for you. Homophobia - a dislike or fear of homosexuals. By definition. Some religions feel that way. I actually said the religion is homophobic not the person. I clearly said no judgement. Its a word that fits. You painted homophobia into some personal hatred thing - not me.

Like many others, you're just making shit up. Or you have a comprehension issue. Big night on the piss?
Equating social politics and morals with safety isn’t good for your argument bro. The only one speaking nonsense is you.

Edit: You mentioned the Manly players refusing to wear the symbol, when they weren’t sacked or reprimanded in any way shape or form, as is just. So how does that give credence to your argument? Then you say you’d refuse to wear a dress if it was mandated, so saying you support the Manly players?

Personal hatred? Give me a fucking break. I never did such a thing. Your definition is the same as mine. Big difference between me and homophobes, I don’t give a fuck who you fuck and don’t care to hear about it. Cool?

Last edited:

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No use trying to provide logic to this argument, its not required, or welcomed
The wokeist view is so far beyond logic, rationale and common sense, that it’s impossible to even have an intelligent discussion on the subject.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Any one who can think critically knows LGBT is not what it’s marketed as.

There is rampant drug use and STDs in that community. I’ve always respected those Manly players for standing against it.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How is 45 a milestone? I turned 40 a few yeats agp, and for sure i celebrated that. But theresno reason to celebrate turning 45. Lol

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I‘m not the one having a problem communicating and comprehending mate. Your whole work safety, Manly players refusing to wear the symbol and what you’d do if told to wear a dress.. is one confused mess of an attempt at a point I’ve seen for some time.