Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember Meghan saying the Royals are racists. She married him

images.jpeg-2.jpg

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

What's this WE. Has she forgotten, she trashed the family.
I wouldn't say she trashed the family. You are supposed to show unconditional love to your family, regardless of whether you agree with the choices they make, and it seems to me that Charles and William are not doing that. At a time the family should be uniting in grief, Charles in particular seems to be doing everything he can to humiliate his son. If anyone should be persona non grata in that family, it should be Andrew....yet Charles treats his brother with more respect than his own son. Whether Meghan Markle is a nice person, or not, there are two sides to that story and which side you are on depends on which section of the media you listen to.

I'm sure Meghan Markle is not without her faults, but who can blame her for wanting to get away from that environment? The British press started in on her as soon as she stepped foot in the country. Not comparing her to Diana, apart from to say she is a young lady who has been hounded by the British press and it was probably good for her to get away from that.

I think the inner sanctum of the Royal Family would be a completely toxic environment for anyone perceived as an outsider, tbh.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I wouldn't say she trashed the family. You are supposed to show unconditional love to your family, regardless of whether you agree with the choices they make, and it seems to me that Charles and William are not doing that. At a time the family should be uniting in grief, Charles in particular seems to be doing everything he can to humiliate his son. If anyone should be persona non grata in that family, it should be Andrew....yet Charles treats his brother with more respect than his own son. Whether Meghan Markle is a nice person, or not, there are two sides to that story and which side you are on depends on which section of the media you listen to.

I'm sure Meghan Markle is not without her faults, but who can blame her for wanting to get away from that environment? The British press started in on her as soon as she stepped foot in the country. Not comparing her to Diana, apart from to say she is a young lady who has been hounded by the British press and it was probably good for her to get away from that.

I think the inner sanctum of the Royal Family would be a completely toxic environment for anyone perceived as an outsider, tbh.
I actually feel a bit sorry for Harry. His mum died when he was young and they were very close. His dad who is a bit of knob married his mistress/pet horse. He meets a Hollywood actress who turns out to be a bit of a bitch and he’s now a bit pussy whipped.

I met him around 2003. He would’ve been a teenager but at least 18 as he was drinking with quite a few people around. He was a really nice bloke and pretty normal. If I was born into wealth I’d much rather it be anything but as a royal. The expectations are so high and you are constantly in the spotlight

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I actually feel a bit sorry for Harry. His mum died when he was young and they were very close. His dad who is a bit of knob married his mistress/pet horse. He meets a Hollywood actress who turns out to be a bit of a bitch and he’s now a bit pussy whipped.

I met him around 2003. He would’ve been a teenager but at least 18 as he was drinking with quite a few people around. He was a really nice bloke and pretty normal. If I was born into wealth I’d much rather it be anything but as a royal. The expectations are so high and you are constantly in the spotlight
Fkn lol @ pet horse

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

You'd think if anyone would understand Harry's POV it would be Charles. Stupid royal customs forced him into a loveless marriage, causing heartache and misery for all involved (and death in Diana's case), just so the Royal Family could maintain it's "pure bloodline" lineage. But hey, why on earth would Harry and his wife want to get away from that sort of toxicity?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

A mate of mine met him at a parliament house gathering when he was nominated for some award or other for his work with kids in remote communities. I think Harry was about 20ish at that time and wound up saying how jealous he was of my mates freedom. From the sounds of it, the poor **** had to get approval to make time for a shit let alone spontaneously enjoy life.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You'd think if anyone would understand Harry's POV it would be Charles. Stupid royal customs forced him into a loveless marriage, causing heartache and misery for all involved (and death in Diana's case), just so the Royal Family could maintain it's "pure bloodline" lineage. But hey, why on earth would Harry and his wife want to get away from that sort of toxicity?
Very true but the difference being Chucky is heir to the throne, Harry down the pecking order which would suck even more

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
A mate of mine met him at a parliament house gathering when he was nominated for some award or other for his work with kids in remote communities. I think Harry was about 20ish at that time and wound up saying how jealous he was of my mates freedom. From the sounds of it, the poor **** had to get approval to make time for a shit let alone spontaneously enjoy life.
So true mate and exactly along the lines of what he said to me. Despite being a red headed beanpole chicks were throwing themselves at him wanting to be the next Princess Mary and he had to act like everything he said and did would be on the front cover of the papers. It was really sad

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Charles was never normal, from what I gather he had a **** of a life really. Their whole lives are scripted, what's the fun of being a a royal with out the kick backs? They all seem pretty fucked up in their own way. Personally I'd prefer a few million in my account without any prick knowing who I was and I was free to do what I want.
If I was a royal I'd be dead set fucked .imagine that Prince Southy 2 hrs in prague and already banged a bunch of hookers spewed on his shoes and shit the bed.
Anonymous million air southy would do the same wouldn't even make social media

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gee are you saying that the Royal Family are just like an ordinary family that love but can't stand each other, and being on the other side of the world make things a little more bearable.... wow who would have thought. Yes they are humans that still have the same limitations that all humans suffer.

I am around Will's and Harry's age and while I love my siblings but I go between just being able to tolerate them to not being able to stand them.

I am sure that Will's Harry and Charles love each other in their own way, but how often in families does that love include the inlaws?

and how often does the In law cause friction between siblings and parents... just because they are the Royal Family does not change the family dynamic it just adds additional stressors.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Gee are you saying that the Royal Family are just like an ordinary family that love but can't stand each other, and being on the other side of the world make things a little more bearable.... wow who would have thought. Yes they are humans that still have the same limitations that all humans suffer.

I am around Will's and Harry's age and while I love my siblings but I go between just being able to tolerate them to not being able to stand them.

I am sure that Will's Harry and Charles love each other in their own way, but how often in families does that love include the inlaws?

and how often does the In law cause friction between siblings and parents... just because they are the Royal Family does not change the family dynamic it just adds additional stressors.
No, that's not what I'm saying.

For starters, when normal families are visited by family members who live on the other side of the world, they are generally happy to see them and don't look for new ways to ostracize them, especially when grieving a deceased loved one.

There's not much normal about what's going on in that family, if you ask me. Sure, most families are not without tension and conflict at times, but that tension and conflict isn't generally caused by outdated hierarchical structures and constructs of superiority assigned by birthright.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Very true but the difference being Chucky is heir to the throne, Harry down the pecking order which would suck even more
In a way, I'd prefer not to be the heir....at least you get a tiny bit more freedom that way.....but the extent of the preferential treatment is pretty messed up. Would screw with your head after a while. I can totally see where Harry and Meghan are coming from.

Last edited: