Out of Respect to Queen Elizabeth. A separate Royal Meme Thread

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If it makes anyone feel better, Bunnings is still open Thursday. I'll be mourning Her Majesty by grabbing some hardware.

Also appears that a lot of medical professionals are working rather than rescheduling, which is helpful.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also appears that a lot of medical professionals are working rather than rescheduling, which is helpful.
The bleating when it was announced from some Libs, when they thought they would be rescheduling.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The bleating when it was announced from some Libs, when they thought they would be rescheduling.
I’d love to know what percentage are working because none I know are. I also had a MRI cancelled and everyone I called was closing too. I’m not in QLD though

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have no idea how many as a percentage. From a purely selfish POV, an ENT i waited for months to get my son into is working, as are the rest of their sizeable clinic. No idea of what arrangements they made their staff etc. Their offices are in a medical precinct of Brisbane, so will be interesting if its looking fairly business as usual or its a ghost town.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d love to know what percentage are working because none I know are. I also had a MRI cancelled and everyone I called was closing too. I’m not in QLD though
In Brisbane to the best of my knowledge no major procedures have been rescheduled, including cancer treatments.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
In Brisbane to the best of my knowledge no major procedures have been rescheduled, including cancer treatments.
That’s really good. Not everywhere unfortunately

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s really good. Not everywhere unfortunately
NSW hospitals are be encouraged to do as many elective surgeries as they can..whatever that means..