Year 8 Melbourne private school girl identifies as a cat

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes and evolution took millions of years so why are we seeing so many changes and “new normals” within a decade or two now?
I personally think things are going too far, people are less resilient and at the same time mental illness is higher than ever
To put it simple. Acceptance.

We didn't see many interracial relationships until it was acceptable. We didn't see many gay relationships until it was acceptable.

We just live in a society where people feel less scared to be who they are. And that's why we're seeing more of it.

But these people have existed throughout history. Even the bible discusses it over 2,000 years ago. It's just more acceptable now, so people don't have to fear being who they are.

Of course you'll also get crazies with it but crazies have always existed too.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember the missus back in the day doing part of her uni rotation at a psych ward. Think there were 200 odd patients - of which 60 of them identified themselves as Jesus.

Just find it interesting that if you identify yourself as Jesus - off u go to the psych ward. Yet if you identify yourself as a feline - we provide a litter box.

No idea if this is true or not but raises some interesting questions about who draws the line and where does it get drawn.
According to the bible, God is Jesus. And God is everywhere. So technically (if you believe that stuff), they are all Jesus. And so are you.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Society is heading in a concerning direction and anecdotes like this one will soon become the norm.

I called it early back when SSM got the green light that it would open the floodgates for all sorts of minority groups to come out of the woodwork for their slice of the action.

The young feline in the article will end up marrying a ‘female’ with a set of testicles in 10 years time and it’ll be celebrated.
I guess you're more of a dog person then. Non-neutered of course.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmm yes sorry I can’t agree with a lot of that.
All of this identifying with, pronouns etc is fairly new and coincides with the world never being so PC, cancel culture and everyone being offended on behalf of others
As far as I see it, it's a mixed bag. Gay people have been around since books began. Transgender have been around for the full history of humans. But someone who identifies as a cat, that's just stupid. And sure, it's most likely fake in this circumstance, I have met people who modified their bodies so much because they wanted to be another species.

Is that a natural part of life? Probably not. They're probably just bored. But if it doesn't affect me then I don't care. Go full lizard. As long as I don't have to pay for it then I don't care.

But it's not like it's a common thing. We don't have hundreds of teenagers in every city identifying as toasters. We just have a few cases of people seeking attention, or just doing what they want. And the media beating it up like it's common.