The I’m sorry Jeremy Marshall King thread

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its the Jeremy Marshall King send off tour, the boys gotta send him off in style.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You know what I love what JMK is doing lately, sure he has very average service and game IQ occasionally. Looking past and accepting that he has created some great moments this year. I slated him a couple times so has everyone. Not saying sorry instead saying thank you.

Malla

Reaction score
Close to our best shit **** the last 2 weeks
Should have kept him in Bundaberg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mahoney's signing will be a masterstroke and we wont realise it until he comes. Definitely not in his best form but many key Eels players aren't and theres no doubt his mind is where he'll spend the next five years - Belmore.
Mahoney sill looks busted or unfit, i'm worried long-term at this stage.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fattest / chubbiest hooker in the comp... He better get slaughtered in the pre season

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He'll be fine. Shortened pre-season, less training with restrictions last year and rushed back probably before his shoulder was 100% right. Also a victim of the Eel's disastrous form, a lack of interest in a team that are perrenial failures and having his future residing elsewhere. He's still made the most tackles in the comp because the Eels forwards rely on him heavily.

A full-preason under Ciraldo and Madge's fitness programs will do him wonders. Fitness can always be improved.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bennett already signed him. Clearly he did something to impress him before that point, right?

JMK has always tried his guts out for us. The reality is our coaching in recent years hasn’t helped his development….and most of you guys aren’t the best judges of unharnessed talent.

It amazes me how some of you are so stubborn. Just give credit where it’s due, ffs! Lol
As much as I agree with you.. to be fair the dolphins missed out on Mahoney before they went after JMK. Their recruitment hasn’t set the world on fire. JMK is playing well enough to have a spot in our top 30 or a utility role though. Will be interesting to see how he goes up there playing under skeletor

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As much as I agree with you.. to be fair the dolphins missed out on Mahoney before they went after JMK. Their recruitment hasn’t set the world on fire. JMK is playing well enough to have a spot in our top 30 or a utility role though. Will be interesting to see how he goes up there playing under skeletor
Mahoney is a better player overall and has much more upside than JMK. Young, better more proven. Trust me. We'll all be eating our words next year.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mahoney has been pretty hot and cold this year, but he is a quality player. Hopefully the change is what he needs to rediscover his best. JMK will go well, I think. Barrett has been holding him (and the rest of our squad) back.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should say sorry to the fans for not playing good since he debuted.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
JMK has always been a terrier in defence and has good speed off the mark out of dummy half. As much as I love his grit blind freddie could see that he doesn’t read the game well enough to be a premiership winning 9. JMk is a Good signing for the new entrant Dolphins but not in the same league as Mahoney who i think will turn out to be Goulds 2nd best signing behind Villiame.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His kicks from Dummy half were absolute shit. No strategy behind it at all.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mahoney's signing will be a masterstroke and we wont realise it until he comes. Definitely not in his best form but many key Eels players aren't and theres no doubt his mind is where he'll spend the next five years - Belmore.
Mahoney has had a shoulder and knee reconstruction....he is fat and he is the slowest hooker in the NRL

Only the kennel can pump up spuds

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly should have left him in Bundaberg and got him To catch a bus to Redcliffe and just wait there til pre season
WTF? He’s been one of our best recently. Talk about shit takes.