The I’m sorry Jeremy Marshall King thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He should say sorry to the fans for not playing good since he debuted.
Who did play well for us over the past few years? Even talented players need good coaching and mentorship to thrive. You herpas will never get that, will you?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Each to their own opinions but I also do not get the hate for this guy.

Hey Malla weren't you pumping him up earlier in the year? :grinning:

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve said this since the beginning, I think he’s great in every aspect of his game except for the key skills required by a hooker; service and vision.

I think having Bennett helping him fix up those parts of his game will make him a much better hooker, and is probably the best move JMK could make for his career.

Wish him all the best next year.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as Mahoney can get our forwards (and all players in general) to run onto the ball, he has my vote.

JMK still passes to flat footed players who are easy targets to he dominated in tackles.

He should be passing in front of them to lead them to the ball, and if they drop it, he should be blasting them for it.

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It shows how low the standards have dropped in the Kennel damn. Jeremy Marshall-King has had 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 to prove his worth.
Where were you guys when we signed Reed Mahoney? So reactionary. A couple of months of poor form for Mahoney wont define his career.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He'll be fine. Shortened pre-season, less training with restrictions last year and rushed back probably before his shoulder was 100% right. Also a victim of the Eel's disastrous form, a lack of interest in a team that are perrenial failures and having his future residing elsewhere. He's still made the most tackles in the comp because the Eels forwards rely on him heavily.

A full-preason under Ciraldo and Madge's fitness programs will do him wonders. Fitness can always be improved.
Fitness can be improved?
Hasnt the last 5 years.
I dont want to turn this into a dumpshit on previous coach comment so Ill just state a fact.
Baz said before his first game as coach for Dogs with full confidence in the pre season when interviewed. "Nah Im not worried about that, they'll be fit come round 1 for sure" like it was a stupid question.
Im not confident that bringing in the next assistant coach will result in a fitter team next year.
They all pay lip service in interviews so Ill just wait and believe it when I see it.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mahoney sill looks busted or unfit, i'm worried long-term at this stage.
He’s been very underwhelming

On he whole JMK has had a better season than him.

Mahoney looks gun shy in defence and hardly runs and kicking game which was an added bonus not utilised enough

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Buuuuump. JMK having an absolute blinder for the Dolphins… laid on both tries so far. As good as Mahoney was yesterday, JMK will be a better player on the long run. All he needed was a good coach. Don’t you Bozos ever get tired of being wrong? Lulzzz

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Buuuuump. JMK having an absolute blinder for the Dolphins… laid on both tries so far. As good as Mahoney was yesterday, JMK will be a better player on the long run. All he needed was a good coach. Don’t you Bozos ever get tired of being wrong? Lulzzz
Absolute rubbish. JMK is playing behind hardened forwards winning the ruck. Poor old Mahoney was playing behind a pack that lined up and was butfucked by Manlys forwards…

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolute rubbish. JMK is playing behind hardened forwards winning the ruck. Poor old Mahoney was playing behind a pack that lined up and was butfucked by Manlys forwards…
100% JMK is playing behind absolute beasts who are rolling down the ground punching holes in the Roosters line. The Bulldogs forwards hit tht line and stopped. They gave Reed or the halves nothing to work from.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Mahoney has played behind a dominant pack for years and never stood out as much as JMK is today. Another dud recruitment decision by the so called best administrator in the game lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
100% JMK is playing behind absolute beasts who are rolling down the ground punching holes in the Roosters line. The Bulldogs forwards hit tht line and stopped. They gave Reed or the halves nothing to work from.
What about Reeds last couple of seasons for Parra? Nah, Fam. JMK is just a better prospect.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mahoney has played behind a dominant pack for years and never stood out as much as JMK is today. Another dud recruitment decision by the so called best administrator in the game lol
Go suck an Elliott.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh the Vs Mahoney is a possibly drug induced comment lol
BUT ppl were always too hard on Jezza imo, 100% effort player always and having a blinder..I'm happy for him.
Wish that slut hadn't called his first t/a a forward pass also :tearsofjoy:

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
He also had a few passes that hit the ground. He has been his usual self.

The difference is in the forward pack he has around him, look at Kafusi steaming onto the ball creating space for JMK for that first try. That try is Kafusi's assist not JMK's.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeh the Vs Mahoney is a possibly drug induced comment lol
BUT ppl were always too hard on Jezza imo, 100% effort player always and having a blinder..I'm happy for him.
Wish that slut hadn't called his first t/a a forward pass also :tearsofjoy:
In all honesty, can you name one game where Mahoney played better than JMK did today? I can’t.

Last edited: