Rumour New Coach and Assistant anyones guess - here's one

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This looks like a message from someone who doesn't know shit. I'm not sure why it is posted. No chance that this is the coaching team
Well..I know why it was posted look at who the fn OP Is!! posts anything and everything

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont know how many games of football you have played, but if he is on the right edge, abit hard for him to stop a left edge penalty. As i said, Potter took full responsibility today for this, they have addressed it at training and in video sessions, they train the way they play!! Potter has basically given the team an ultimatum about goal line defence and penalties.
I was a coach for about 20 years from minis to senior-level...
But I do agree with you he can't be everywhere breathing down their necks but he is still the on-field boss and I don't think he's doing much of a job.

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
I think filter would be a good get.
Played for roosters and Penrith two very successful clubs.
Would want us playing into space expansive football.
His coaching resume I think was
6 games as interim in 2007 for roosters ,then took easts to top 4 in 2008,sacked in 2009 when roosters had Anasta,Nate Myles,Mason,Omealy
Etc.
That way there is no conflict of interest with Flanagan we can move him on
Your off your head mate!

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I was a coach for about 20 years from minis to senior-level...
But I do agree with you he can't be everywhere breathing down their necks but he is still the on-field boss and I don't think he's doing much of a job.
yeh sorry wasnt meaning to come across nasty. My feeling on this, JJ makes 48 tackles a game, he is the heart and soul of the club. As a coach you would know you need these players along with the younger inexperienced players. They all look up to him and not every captain is vocal on the field.
Look at my mate Bobcat, he was a similar player in personality. JJ is just lacking quality players around him to help him IMO.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh sorry wasnt meaning to come across nasty. My feeling on this, JJ makes 48 tackles a game, he is the heart and soul of the club. As a coach you would know you need these players along with the younger inexperienced players. They all look up to him and not every captain is vocal on the field.
Look at my mate Bobcat, he was a similar player in personality. JJ is just lacking quality players around him to help him IMO.
Yeah with you on that, but he still needs to lay down the law and take his team by the scruff of the neck sometimes and he just doesn't.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol ciraldowhy woukd ciraldo go from being an assistant at penrith tonan assistant at Dogs ..

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if Fittler, brings Moses, that would be the only way I can entertain the idea!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Heart and soul. Lol. What heart and soul. We’re fucking last.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn lol, sometimes it’s better not to create a thread.

If I was Ciraldo I’d definitely leave a top 4 club for the wooden spooners.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why the fuck would Ciraldo leave the assistant gig with Penrith to be assistant at Bulldogs haha. That proves the rumour is straight bullshit.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
No idea but think u missed the Pope in there as an assistant as well.

Happy to eat shit though if you're a genius.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's already a thread on this Beastwood..

And the answer is no. None of it makes sense. At least if they spread a rumour on FB, make it believable.