CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It won’t happen but sacking a coach in Round 2 would be the funniest shit ever
Jason Taylor got sacked after round 2 a couple of years ago, it's possible :tearsofjoy:

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Round 1 v Cowboys should be winnable
Round 2 v Broncos should be winnable
Round 3 v Eagle. Loss
Round 4 v Storm. Loss
Round 5 v Panthers. Loss
Round 6 v Bunnies. Loss
Round 7 v Broncos should be winnable
Round 8 v Roosters. Loss
Round 9 v Raiders. Loss
Round 10 v Knights. Should be winnable

So honestly. If Barret has not won 3 of the first 10. He needs to be axed.

I'll be suprised if we win more than 1 tbh lolll and people thought we were a chance of the 8. Hahahaha
When you lay it out like that, if we don't win round 1, I think 0 from 10 is a real possibility

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol that draw is fucked, Cowboys away is no guarantee either is Broncos away.
Yes we got a shocking draw, I don't know how you can justify giving that draw to the wooden spooners lol.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Cowboys and Broncos games are 50/50 at best. If we lose round 1 especially, and then round 2, there will be so much pressure on the club, coaching staff and players. Maybe we can upset the Rabbits round 6 (even tho Latrell always shits on us) but no way we're beating the others in-between that.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes we got a shocking draw, I don't know how you can justify giving that draw to the wooden spooners lol.
The draw last year was shit as well. In the first 6 rounds we had 3 winnable games - Knights, Broncos and Cowboys. We had 3 games we were never winning - Souths, Storm and Penrith.

Yet the 3 winnable games were all away and the other 3 were all at home. 0 from 6 and season over.

Now this year we play the top 4 from last year from rounds 3 to 6. And also once again we have to forfeit a home game for Magic Round. That has happened in each of the 3 magic rounds (this may be at our request though).

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How the fuck was the Cronulla player binned for smashing Averillo when he played right at the line? Now you get sin binned for hitting someone too hard? Fuck V'landys is murdering this sport..
It was a late hit

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Our wrestle is still the worst in the comp. I'd love to see the stats on how many quick PTB we concede and how often we fail to get a guy to ground.
Yes we look like docile pygmies trying to bring down Gulliver this year yet again.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
why is everyone saying the storm game will be a loss? they are more beatable than previous years, I reckon we could go 3 from 3 from the opening 3 games

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly. None of this rubbish about building combinations and letting them gel together and all that shit. We played the trial to win and got fucking sacked.
We beat sharks in a trial last year, what did that do

Reactions: ATT

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm prepared to say we don't win a game all year if we don't pickup something against the Cowboys and Broncos and I'll probably be really close to checking out at that stage, same would probably go for other fans. Club is going to lose us at this rate.
I go for a second team and treat them seriously like a team i support. It somewhat helps but if trent barret and the coaching staff are still here by the end of this year, i guess i am a raiders supporter. And if we do sack baz and sign some experienced old head who has had multiple fallouts within the nrl business (flanagan, pay, green) i will throw all my shit out and sell it. So fucking over this rebuilding bullshit, this team is losing every it has as a fanbase recently and only relies on the past success which seems forever ago to help sustain relevance.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We worry too much about image bullshit and marketing while on the inside we're nothing like what we market. It's like we've just gone all out to buy players quickly and hired Gus and expect everything to magically appear. It doesn't work like that.

Ok, it was just a trial I get it, but I saw the exact same thing as what we did last year. If there was like a 10-15% different approach to the game and least I can say "Yeah, we worked on something during the off season" but it was exactly the same. I bet you round 1 won't be any different.
I wish i could argue but im afraid i agree wholeheartedly.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jake the shit **** Averillo is the problem .. last year we all sat there making excuses about no go forward and how we didn’t have the forwards to lay the platform but he can’t hide behind that anymore. ..
Rubbish. We are still not winning the field territory. We are better than last year but still not matching it with the opposition and its only Burtons boot that can get us out of trouble.

If you think Jake is the main problem in this team, you seriously have no idea at what makes a good team.