Rumour The forgotten man nrl rumours on Facebook

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can't honestly see either of them going unless we really are tight on the cap,who in their right mind would go play for the tigers basket case club when we have assembled a great squad with a heap of potential.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I can't honestly see either of them going unless we really are tight on the cap,who in their right mind would go play for the tigers basket case club when we have assembled a great squad with a heap of potential.
Beyond that. Why the fuck lose 2 of our best players for 22 with say 1.4 mil of cap? To do what? Add leumeleume? Fuck off.

Don’t give me the oh can’t carry cotric or Thompson for 23. If they where available clubs will want them. Fuck off!

Give them both 22 to run with a decent fucking squad. Then see how we go. If we are getting Mahoney over sure I’ll cop cotric whatever. Fick off!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
does he have a good track record?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Like now bitch.
I might be.. though i did say yesterday Cotric wasn't at training an there's going to be an announcement tomorrow so?.. :innocent:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I might be.. though i did say yesterday Cotric wasn't at training an there's going to be an announcement tomorrow so?.. :innocent:
I know your a troll but Why would you enjoy that? Weakens us unless that announcement welcomes kikau or Mahoney in for 22.

Thompson shit would just be fucked all together.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know your a troll but Why would you enjoy that? Weakens us unless that announcement welcomes kikau or Mahoney in for 22.

Thompson shit would just be fucked all together.
Not worth the coin and think it can be used more effectively, simple as that.