Rumour The forgotten man nrl rumours on Facebook

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has said the following and I hope he is wrong about Thompson

BREAKING NEWS!

Recent reports that the Wests Tigers are favourites for Nick Cotric are correct, feels comfortable in Sydney and has purchased a property with plans to stay local along with the Wests Tigers willing to pay the same $ Raiders were offering for a figure around the 485-495k region in which Bulldogs are happy to accept.

However, have been given word the hold up to the deal is the prospect of the Roosters potentially entering there hat in the ring with Sam Ayoub reaching out to officials - the Roosters are having a sniff but only to play wing which may disadvantage there chances but remains to be seen.

More positive news for Tigers fans, keep your eyes open for a Luke Thompson signing in the next 7-14 days! Very, very close to being done is what I’m hearing….. both the Bulldogs and Tigers are negotiating the numbers in regards to who pays what, as the dogs are desperate to have some cap relief.

Tigers have been pretty staunch with what they’re willing to pay (refreshing change), may face the same fate as the Hodgson deal but I’ve been told it’s positive discussions so far!

Tigers fans, are Cotric and Thompson good potential additions in what seems to be an up and coming squad?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Api also going to the tigers

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Get fucked, we can't afford Cotric but Roosters could... In all honesty though, I've seen his socials and he'd fit in at the latte sipping poosters... If Thompson leaves Ill be pissed, will undo alot of the good work that's been done imo

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus telling more bullshit on TWATTER no no no their going nowhere(thommo and Cotric)nek minute every **** is being sold off

willow dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has said the following and I hope he is wrong about Thompson

BREAKING NEWS!

Recent reports that the Wests Tigers are favourites for Nick Cotric are correct, feels comfortable in Sydney and has purchased a property with plans to stay local along with the Wests Tigers willing to pay the same $ Raiders were offering for a figure around the 485-495k region in which Bulldogs are happy to accept.

However, have been given word the hold up to the deal is the prospect of the Roosters potentially entering there hat in the ring with Sam Ayoub reaching out to officials - the Roosters are having a sniff but only to play wing which may disadvantage there chances but remains to be seen.

More positive news for Tigers fans, keep your eyes open for a Luke Thompson signing in the next 7-14 days! Very, very close to being done is what I’m hearing….. both the Bulldogs and Tigers are negotiating the numbers in regards to who pays what, as the dogs are desperate to have some cap relief.

Tigers have been pretty staunch with what they’re willing to pay (refreshing change), may face the same fate as the Hodgson deal but I’ve been told it’s positive discussions so far!

Tigers fans, are Cotric and Thompson good potential additions in what seems to be an up and coming squad?
I call bullshit

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
May or may not be some truth to the Cotric rumour since Tigers officials have actually been quoted as having spoken to him and Gould. But I think the NRL journos will bullshit until they actually have real news in order to justify their wages through the off season. I'm fucking sick of hearing signing rumours, not just in regards to our club, but in general. Report actual news, can't believe people get paid for Chinese whispers.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If cotric and Thompson go, are they the last of the the Anderson big money signings?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I call bullshit. Its been reported Tigers have 1mill in the cap for 22 and 3 spots to fill. 1.5 mill and 4 spots if they release Luciano early.

Can't see the Bulldogs pay 350k+ for 2 players to play elsewhere.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope the Thompson part is not true but his good mate Oliver Gildart is now at the Tigers so who knows …

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thompson is a great player. But his judicial record will be a big hindrance in his nrl career.

Only reason these releases make sense if little to no freight is paid. If tigers are keen they should pay sticker price. Both quality players after all, not run of the mill types.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe we are chasing another big fish ? if Thompson is leaving as well i assume there is a good reason, that or its just more rumours