Netflix, Stan, Disney+ etc - Thread

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 32604
Has anyone seen this? Is it worth watching? I know it's been going for a while now, but only just became aware of it.
I liked it, will watch the next season when it comes out.
7.5 out of 10.
Its a bit different which s a good thing, the older I get the more I get sick of the same shit.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do the same, just chuck on random shows to see what they are like. Havent had much luck lately.
Looking forward to last season of Killing Eve. Dont know what it is, the blonde just does it for me.
I like qaulity, like mind hunters, band of brothers, ect unfortunately it's very few and far between for goodness , that Kevin bacon series where he is a corrupt cop is great also

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I watched SBS New Gold Mountain short series.
I like Aussie movies/shows about our history so for that alone I found it interesting.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I like qaulity, like mind hunters, band of brothers, ect unfortunately it's very few and far between for goodness , that Kevin bacon series where he is a corrupt cop is great also
Dude Band of Brothers is one of my favourite series of all time!! Such a good show. Shame the follow up in the Pacific was trash.

Anyone watched Ballers. Just finished it. It was awesome. I know the ratings took a dive and so they canned it but I loved it

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude Band of Brothers is one of my favourite series of all time!! Such a good show. Shame the follow up in the Pacific was trash.

Anyone watched Ballers. Just finished it. It was awesome. I know the ratings took a dive and so they canned it but I loved it
I loved the pacific thought it was pretty full on , apparently the 3rd series is getting made after years of fucking around

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Has anyone been watching the new episodes of Dexter?

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I enjoyed the shooter series on Netflix?

Also just finished watching Clarksons farm on Amazon, took me back to the days of growing up on 5k acres - absolutely loved it and Jeremy Clarkson is always a good laugh.