Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just came back from the GP.

Was told NOT to touch Pfzier or Moderna. Told me to wait until Novavax and if worst comes to worst I'll need AZ.

Of course St Vincent's have the last word but my appointment is not until next month.

I don't want to mix with people so I'll wait until then happily lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Was told NOT to touch Pfzier or Moderna. Told me to wait until Novavax and if worst comes to worst I'll need AZ.

Of course St Vincent's have the last word but my appointment is not until next month.

Fucking sheep following professional medical advice

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Is that because of your heart condition?

My brother in law has heart problems and since he got Pfizer hes developed an irregular heartbeat

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

My brother in law has heart problems and since he got Pfizer hes developed an irregular heartbeat
Yeah bro. Apparently my anti-rejection meds don't like Pfizer and Moderna, and to a lesser extent, AZ.

PS I hope you're bro-in-law comes good.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If i have had pfizer. Can i take noavax as my booster?

Weren't Aussies meant to get 51million doses?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sheep? In that case may have the perfect treatment for you.

RODZ!!!! Your up...
Rod is entitled to his views but here is one bulletproof question that shuts down the depop conspiracy...

Why would they want to kill the compliant "sheep" with the jab? If anything they want the non-compliant people to die as the sheep are already controlled.

I'd rather keep the sheep and get rid of ones that don't follow if I want to control the world.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well that's the plan. They want Novavax as a booster ONLY. But track record shows that will change 30 times before it's even available.

St Vincent's Sydney with sister hospitals in the US and Canada have their hands on Novavax and doing their own studies on it for us.

All I can say is GODSPEED!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Sister in law got smashed first dose Pfizer ended up in hospital, got the go ahead for 2nd didn't hesitate had a reaction to the second .broke out in a huge rash, she didn't give a fuck, she just meh its done now, more balls than me .I would of freaked she just didn't give a fuck .
I think she is used to it as she is practically allergic to everything and has reactions to shit all the time.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well that's the plan. They want Novavax as a booster ONLY. But track record shows that will change 30 times before it's even available.

St Vincent's Sydney with sister hospitals in the US and Canada have their hands on Novavax and doing their own studies on it for us.

All I can say is GODSPEED!
I think @Mutt Dafty should jab his pee pee with all 4 vaccines, then shelf ivermectin tablets in the name of scientific research!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Rod is entitled to his views but here is one bulletproof question that shuts down the depop conspiracy...

Why would they want to kill the compliant "sheep" with the jab? If anything they want the non-compliant people to die as the sheep are already controlled.

I'd rather keep the sheep and get rid of ones that don't follow if I want to control the world.
I've read this 3 times and after deep introspection I've come to the following conclusion.

Fck u know a lot about sheep.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Weren't Aussies meant to get 51million doses?
January apon approval, cool might go for a double of that, apparently if you double dose ,with az,Pfizer, monderna, Novavax, with a dash of sinovax it boost your immune system by infinity and ever lasting boners, it had to be true I researched a meme
FACTS

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So do the macc lads
Gave it a go. Nice - this is a bit OT but if this is your genre, you have to watch this (if you haven't already).
Watched it last night and fck me - I have some new heros in life. Saw them live a few times and never knew half of this. Between the prince albert, the 50c game and the legends they hung out with - to me Ross is a fckng god....

Over 90 mins long but worth every minute...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gave it a go. Nice - this is a bit OT but if this is your genre, you have to watch this (if you haven't already).
Watched it last night and fck me - I have some new heros in life. Saw them live a few times and never knew half of this. Between the prince albert, the 50c game and the legends they hung out with - to me Ross is a fckng god....

Over 90 mins long but worth every minute...
Lol yep seen it love it ,had a massive cosmic and macc lads binge at work today.
I'm sure the neighbour next door didn't enjoy fuckwit city as much as I did but I swear she was tapping her toes to nice day to go to pub,

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And he isn't even a Kiwi......................
Some useless information New Zealand’s first sheep were set ashore by Captain Cook on 20 May 1773
Not sure when the first kiwi fucked a sheep but I'll take a guess it was the 20th of may 1773 within 10 minutes of it getting off the boat

Status
Not open for further replies.