Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So ... if I get this right?

If one doesn't share the view that Ole hasn't been doing well so far. If one doesn't think that the team should be better after 441m pounds of investment in the last 3 years. If one doesn't think that having a top starting off with high calibre players means the club should be doing better.

That means we're clueless? Fair enough.

Man United supporters also? Because I've seen a few United supporters on here say exactly that, so that means they're clueless because they don't buy into the propoganda spewed by club mouthpieces like Neville and Rio?

Oh, sorry. That means they're trolls and can't be United supporters as you need to have only one view on things to be a United supporter!

Fair enough. I'd hate to be a United supporter in this thread being told how to follow my team ... but I guess you guys are comfortable with that?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

If one doesn't share the view that Ole hasn't been doing well so far. If one doesn't think that the team should be better after 441m pounds of investment in the last 3 years. If one doesn't think that having a top starting off with high calibre players means the club should be doing better.

Man United supporters also? Because I've seen a few United supporters on here say exactly that, so that means they're clueless because they don't buy into the propoganda spewed by club mouthpieces like Neville and Rio?

Oh, sorry. That means they're trolls and can't be United supporters as you need to have only one view on things to be a United supporter!

Fair enough. I'd hate to be a United supporter in this thread being told how to follow my team ... but I guess you guys are comfortable with that?
You're an absolute clown. No one has said that, you always make shit up and have the worst takes on football

Why don't you tell us all again that a penalty wasn't given to Aston villa and Maguire should have been sent off after an offside was called on villa's forward, clown

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You're an absolute clown. No one has said that, you always make shit up and have the worst takes on football

Why don't you tell us all again that a penalty wasn't given to Aston villa and Maguire should have been sent off after an offside was called on villa's forward, clown
Maguire definitely should've been sent off. Any person can see that. And I've got not idea why the penalty wasn't given to Villa. Madness.

Does that clarify things for you :grinning: Or are you continue your chest beating and name calling as someone doesn't share the same views as you?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maguire definitely should've been sent off. Any person can see that. And I've got not idea why the penalty wasn't given to Villa. Madness.

Does that clarify things for you :grinning: Or are you continue your chest beating and name calling as someone doesn't share the same views as you?
Because it wqs offside you fucking fruitcake.

How can a ref give a penalty when the player is already flagged as offside

Your football nous is summarised right there

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People complain about Liverpool supporters in this thread. Personally it's the biased United supporters in this thread that are the real danger. At one point some of you really have to start calling things for how they are instead of putting your head in the sand and name calling towards other people. Thought it was a discussion page, but discussion in here can only be according to the rules of the thread bosses it seems ...

As I said. No big bother to me but if I were a United supporter it'd piss me off all of this shit.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Because it wqs offside you fucking fruitcake.

How can a ref give a penalty when the player is already flagged as offside

Your football nous is summarised right there
Hahaha

And the name calling continues. Why? I'm sorry if I don't share your opinion on things. I'm sorry if I don't stand at attention when you say.

You need to stop criticising everyone else on here if they have a different opinion to you. You're bigger than that mate. Well ... I thought you were anyway.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha

And the name calling continues. Why? I'm sorry if I don't share your opinion on things. I'm sorry if I don't stand at attention when you say.

You need to stop criticising everyone else on here if they have a different opinion to you. You're bigger than that mate. Well ... I thought you were anyway.
What opinion? It's FACT .

Offside happened before the penalty shout, the ref gave offside and here you are harping on bullshit that Maguire should've been sent off.

Again clown takes, I think I'll call you that from now on, clown takes.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Count me as being clueless i guess.
Not clueless enough to suggest you DONT need a midfield like some do in here :tearsofjoy:
Ole is one of those inept coaches that just lingers around, he’s like a pest that even if you want to get rid of him you can’t.
Most that know their football acknowledge he’s not good enough , but he will jag the odd win here and there and his job remains safe, and Utd fans see a faint light at the end of the tunnel that maybe just maybe he can deliver them…….2nd place.
Watch him jag a win against Villarreal this week and get some revenge in last seasons ultimate choke in the Europa final and the pressure will be off him yet again .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What opinion? It's FACT .

Offside happened before the penalty shout, the ref gave offside and here you are harping on bullshit that Maguire should've been sent off.

Again clown takes, I think I'll call you that from now on, clown takes.
100% should've been sent off. You know it. I know it. Even fucking @coach knows it. Not sure why you're getting all worked up about it my friend?

As for the clown jab. Whatever tickles your fancy mate. Doesn't bother me in the slightest, as I dont' get worked up abotu other peoples' opinions like you do. For some reason you're taking everything personally, and gettin aggressive about things.

Maybe you should spend some time with coach and get away from teh site for a little bit. Spend some time with family. Friends. All of that.

Just settle down mate. It's only a football thread.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not clueless enough to suggest you DONT need a midfield like some do in here :tearsofjoy:
Ole is one of those inept coaches that just lingers around, he’s like a pest that even if you want to get rid of him you can’t.
Most that know their football acknowledge he’s not good enough , but he will jag the odd win here and there and his job remains safe, and Utd fans see a faint light at the end of the tunnel that maybe just maybe he can deliver them…….2nd place.
Watch him jag a win against Villarreal this week and get some revenge in last seasons ultimate choke in the Europa final and the pressure will be off him yet again .
I honestly think United have a decent team you know. Got a hard few games coming up, but if they click they can really get going.

Still don't think they're anywhere near good enough to be challenging for the title, unlike some on here, but they'll still do alright.

If they had a decent manager I think they'd be doing better though.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I honestly think United have a decent team you know. Got a hard few games coming up, but if they click they can really get going.

Still don't think they're anywhere near good enough to be challenging for the title, unlike some on here, but they'll still do alright.

If they had a decent manager I think they'd be doing better though.
Quality teams have a decent midfield. Not the likes of Fraud, Matic and McTomcantplay .
And their defence isn’t great either, they’ve conceded goals in all matches except one.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Quality teams have a decent midfield. Not the likes of Fraud, Matic and McTomcantplay .
And their defence isn’t great either, they’ve conceded goals in all matches except one.
Ha. We just shipped three goals! Know what you're saying.

Will be interesting seeing how they go with Maguire (should've been suspended anyway) and Shaw out of the next few games? I think the defence was OKish ... it's just that they didn't have anyone in front of them protecting them. The midfield is terrible.

Gotta imagine that they've got a big signings waiting in the wings, yuo just better hope if you're a United supporter that they can still be in the competitions till Jan.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don't worry Tassie. I find it amusing, but then again i would, because i'm a TROLL.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ha. We just shipped three goals! Know what you're saying.

Will be interesting seeing how they go with Maguire (should've been suspended anyway) and Shaw out of the next few games? I think the defence was OKish ... it's just that they didn't have anyone in front of them protecting them. The midfield is terrible.

Gotta imagine that they've got a big signings waiting in the wings, yuo just better hope if you're a United supporter that they can still be in the competitions till Jan.
We had all defence playing poorly that game. prior to that our defence has been sound, not conceding.
These guys have overlooked that they have not been able to keep a clean sheet from the start of the season . Goals win matches, defences win titles .

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
100% should've been sent off. You know it. I know it. Even fucking @coach knows it. Not sure why you're getting all worked up about it my friend?

As for the clown jab. Whatever tickles your fancy mate. Doesn't bother me in the slightest, as I dont' get worked up abotu other peoples' opinions like you do. For some reason you're taking everything personally, and gettin aggressive about things.

Maybe you should spend some time with coach and get away from teh site for a little bit. Spend some time with family. Friends. All of that.

Just settle down mate. It's only a football thread.
Think it was @PE Teacher 21 who said you don't need to have a midfield, wasn't it?

His tactical proess is really shining through atm

Thanks clown takes, why don't you lot tell us how the master tactician conceded not 1, not 2, but 3 goals against a newly promoted team

Or how about the 7-2 result vs Villa? Tell us all about that defensive master-class

Clown takes

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't worry Tassie. I find it amusing, but then again i would, because i'm a TROLL.
Apparently so! I mean, if you don't toe the party lines on here you're either a troll or a clown.

Weird imo because we all have different views, don't get why we can't just share them without worrying about being attacked?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks clown takes, why don't you lot tell us how the master tactician conceded not 1, not 2, but 3 goals against a newly promoted team

Or how about the 7-2 result vs Villa? Tell us all about that defensive master-class

Clown takes
So, you're diverting to talk about Liverpool?

I spoke about it there my friend. All of it. Happy for you to go over there and read what I said?

Why are you getting so defensive that you have to start comparing things to Liverpool? I thought this was a United thread and you guys want to talk only about United? I mean ... isn't that why half of you have blocked the Liverpool supporters because there was too much non-United talk?

If you want me to talk about Liverpool my friend. More than happy to :grinning:

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Europa League final was the worst display of managing in the history of pro sports. In my OPINION of course.