Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Matic doesn't have the legs anymore... the only other option would be DVB but he is more an all round CM and I am not sure he can handle the defensive aspects of the role
Have to agree with this. I guess Matic could step in but not sure how much of an improvement it'd be?

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man Utd next 5 EPL games:

vs Everton
at Leicester City
vs Liverpool
at Tottenham
vs Manchester City
United should have enough to deal with Everton and Tottenham, will have difficulties away to Leicester, and will sit back and absorb pressure vs LFC and City and try to nick goals on the counter or from dead ball situations

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matic doesn't have the legs anymore... the only other option would be DVB but he is more an all round CM and I am not sure he can handle the defensive aspects of the role
That's the defensive, negative, play not to loose attitude currently embedded in this team under Ole. Matic dose not have to play 90 minutes. Pogba and Donnie are light years ahead of McFred. Our back four is solid. Why does our midfield have to be so defensive? Why buy Ronaldo if we are going to play McFred? What is wrong with an attacking mindset? after all we are Man United.

It's because our manager has no balls. He dose not have the skill to incorporate the players at his disposal. He instead chooses to play energetic players as they fit his basic game plans. He coaches to save his job. An absolute FRAUD.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's the defensive, negative, play not to loose attitude currently embedded in this team under Ole. Matic dose not have to play 90 minutes. Pogba and Donnie are light years ahead of McFred. Our back four is solid. Why does our midfield have to be so defensive? Why buy Ronaldo if we are going to play McFred? What is wrong with an attacking mindset? after all we are Man United.

It's because our manager has no balls. He dose not have the skill to incorporate the players at his disposal. He instead chooses to play energetic players as they fit his basic game plans. He coaches to save his job. An absolute FRAUD.
You're being so defensive because he doesn't trust your back four. Maguire was shocking once again today. Got away with that backpass somehow. There was another key chance Villa had to score because of one of his screw ups. AWB was put of position for another of their chances.

Clearly Ole just doesn't trust his defence. But, he's not going to shake it up now considering you've got 2 injuries in your backs now

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: "The way they get around the penalty spot & get around Bruno... that's not to my liking. I understand it, but it shouldn't be that way."

This made me laugh. The very thing that United invented

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're being so defensive because he doesn't trust your back four. Maguire was shocking once again today. Got away with that backpass somehow. There was another key chance Villa had to score because of one of his screw ups. AWB was put of position for another of their chances.

Clearly Ole just doesn't trust his defence. But, he's not going to shake it up now considering you've got 2 injuries in your backs now
Ole bought three of them, and the other, Shaw is one of the best left backs in England.

Just adds to my call that he is clueless.

Do you really think Klopp or Pep would play MC Fred, when he has Pogba, Donnie, Bruno and Matic at his disposal?

Why not try Donnie at 6, Bruno at 8 and Pogba at 10, which has been suggested by some smart football minds.?

He wont because that would involve a level of coaching sophistication that he dose not possess.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bruno Bruno Bruno. Takes it out of Ronaldo's hands and balloons it over the bar!

Hahah
The arrival of Ronaldo is playing in Bruno’s head . Ronaldo has stolen his limelight and Bruno does not like it. He realised his goals (which are penalties ) would dry up because Ronaldo would take them all.
So when he takes the ball from Ronaldo to take that penalty he has added 5 times of extra pressure on himself to covert it.:tearsofjoy:
Boom, misses it.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The arrival of Ronaldo is playing in Bruno’s head . Ronaldo has stolen his limelight and Bruno does not like it. He realised his goals (which are penalties ) would dry up because Ronaldo would take them all.
So when he takes the ball from Ronaldo to take that penalty he has added 5 times of extra pressure on himself to covert it.:tearsofjoy:
Boom, misses it.
Their keeper was brilliant though in the leadup to this. Absolute shithousery at its finest. He kept going up to Bruno and telling him Ronaldo should take it. Yelling at him. Fucking worked!

Rumours of a major bustup in the sheds at full time too apparently. Ronaldo none too happy.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Martinez was telling Ronaldo that he should take it :sweatsmile:
That added extra pressure for Penaldes who is now known as Nonaldes because he won’t /shouldn’t take another penalty again.
Ofcourse Ronaldo isn’t going to be happy, you don’t have to be a body language expert to see that Penaldes is trying extra hard to take the limelight back from Ronaldo.
But how about McTomcantplay hey, some inept fools in here actually rated him last season.

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hows the villa bloke allowed to hold de gea when they scored that goal
Got me fucked
Anyway shit house form at the moment, horrible form
Fred msauce geezus, And that’s the best we have in that position
Matic to old, Donny more a attacking or central midbut surely can’t be worse lol
Man U and the best we have. In the DM role I’d Fred or Mcsauce
Lol
Ole should of give. Cavani atleast 25 mins not 10 to change the game
I’d rather ole pick scholes than mcfred, I honestly rkn he would be better still
Watched his balls in that fundraiser game, his passing pinpoint still lol

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
not buying a dm will be the End of ole at United.

I’m not sure how they fix the current problem
We’ve got no one from deep to release the attack
It’s like we have a river between attacking players and defenders with no bridge in between

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’ve got no one from deep to release the attack
It’s like we have a river between attacking players and defenders with no bridge in between
Your football knowledge is very limited . I would love for Man Utd to recruit you as Ole’s assistant coach.