Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Your football knowledge is very limited . I would love for Man Utd to recruit you as Ole’s assistant coach.
It's funny tho as every man and his dog had been highlighting these potential issues with United, but some on here have simply stuck their heads in the sand and pretended everything is ok.

Loss in CL was apparently unavoidable because of red card. Win against the Hammers was a Ole masterclass because one of his subs scored, but reality is it should've been a draw at least with a West Ham missed penalty in last min. Loss in Cup was because they were playing the reserves and United were the better team, but reality is that it was a more than strong enough team to do better and they were outclassed. Loss yesterday there was a gap in midfield, and not having a DM cost them, that's been the issue from day one but you play with what you have and find a way to win.

United will turn around their form because they do have some classy players, but some on here really need to start being honest with themselves about United. Been terrible so far this year, and I'd be really concerned with a tough fixture list coming up.

These teams should take advantage of those defensive lapses that other teams haven't scored from so far this season. Will be interesting seeing how they now react without Maguire and Shaw for a period of time too.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your football knowledge is very limited . I would love for Man Utd to recruit you as Ole’s assistant coach.
You must be the special one…….
looking for a few window cleaners for the trophy cabinets to mate if your free

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You must be the special one…….
looking for a few window cleaners for the trophy cabinets to mate if your free
Please become assistant coach for Man Utd .Ole needs your help . Your knowledge of the game is up there :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Your fellow Man Utd fans read your posts and must say to themselves ….” This guy is surely trolling us”

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Please become assistant coach for Man Utd .Ole needs your help . Your knowledge of the game is up there :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Your fellow Man Utd fans read your posts and must say to themselves ….” This guy is surely trolling us”
It's strange tho. Really is.

Not like you're saying anything groundbreaking or controversial? The issues are there for all to see at United. Why not just admit it?

Anyone who thinks you're trolling should go look at your posts on the Liverpool thread. You've been brutal, way more brutal there against the team you support than here.

I don't get how supporters can blindly follow their team without questioning them? Such bias I haven't seen. Shame.

Must have something to do with lockdown and being away from family, friends etc. The guy is losing it

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Man Utd fans should be concerned with Ole’s sour grapes excuses after the match.

By the way , does anyone know if Bruno’s penalty hit a bird on the way out of the stadium or did it in fact reach Villa park as the commentator suggested.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man Utd fans should be concerned with Ole’s sour grapes excuses after the match.

By the way , does anyone know if Bruno’s penalty hit a bird on the way out of the stadium or did it in fact reach Villa park as the commentator suggested.
Made me laugh the whole "shouldn't surround a player/ref in a penalty dispute" when it was his team under Fergie that started this trend. They did it all the time. And still do!

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

What a farking weird penalty attempt that was. Never seen Bruno try to blast one like that. The pressure of taking it over Ronaldo told i think.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The ONLY one you should have on ignore is Ole . :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
@coach : You want answers?

@Bluewhiteangel : I want the truth!

@coach : You can't handle the truth!

Son, we support a club that has standards, and those standards have to be guarded by men who, simply put have no idea what reality is. Yes, we haven't won anything in years and don't look to be winning anything in many more. But someone has to protect the memories of our past. No matter how distant they may seem to you.

Who's gonna do it? You? You, @Bluewhiteangel?

I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Ole, and you curse the Ref Devils. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Ole's appointment, while tragic and without doubt the worst possible decision for this club going forward, probably saved Fergie's reputation; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, takes the focus off how truly incompetent United really are.

We use words like "Brunoaldo" "fridgehead" "Pretenders" We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. The values of this club.

@Bluewhiteangel : Did you say Ole was the right manager for United and your defence was incredible?

@coach: I was just supporting--

@Bluewhiteangel : Did you say Ole was the right manager for United???

@coach: YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I DID!!!

@Bluewhiteangel: I rest my case. This man is clearly an idiot and should not be in the general public.

@judge: @coach. Clearly you have no grasp of reality so I'm remanding you to be placed under house arrest without any internet connection. You MUSTN'T log onto 'The Kennel' at any point. Officers, please take @coach away.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How do you think you guys are travelling ?
Ha. Up until yesterday's game ... Ok lol.

Now? It's only one game so we'll see what the reaction is, but that was some of the worst defending I've seen in years at the club.

City look pretty good. As do Chelsea. I still have confidence that we can finish higher but the next few games will be telling imo.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@coach would eat grapes off Ole’s chest , butt naked wearing nothing but dark tint rayban sunglasses with a Maguire photo in his left hand and a Bruno photo in his right hand, that’s how oblivious he is to Ole’s shortcomings because of the man love he has for him.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@coach would eat grapes off Ole’s chest , butt naked wearing nothing but dark tint rayban sunglasses with a Maguire photo in his left hand and a Bruno photo in his right hand, that’s how oblivious he is to Ole’s shortcomings because of the man love he has for him.
Look. I get it. Everyone wants to support the club through thick and thin, so get where he's coming from.

But at surely you've gotta call things for how they are? Ole has spent 441m pounds since being in charge. Inherited an expensive squad.

There must be some sexual interest in Ole, Maguire and especially Bruno from coach to be this way. There simply isn't any other explanation? Fair enough tho