Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe the fully vaxxed figure needs to be a bit higher maybe 40% but otherwise I agree. The fact they’re dishing 100k+ jabs a day is at least showing us we’re heading in the right direction. We’re all fatigued, I don’t care who’s to blame, we all just want it in our past.
Remember people used to whinge about long haul flights pre covid? Fuck right now I could do the double sunrise flight on a milk crate and be happy as a pig in shit

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How’s UK going with there no restrictions. Everyone was laughing saying it’s gonna be a disaster. I haven’t seen much on Tele though. There were suggestions of 100k daily infections forecast
There's an incubation period.....will take a few weeks for the full impact to be evident.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yeah you tried that one on me before too.
(The English language crap).
There’s no bet hedging in concede.
eg: ‘I’ll concede if this or that is true’.
Which is exactly what you tried to call a concession.
You’re pathetic. A professional arguer.
36k posts on TK, 99% of them garbage.

I’ve gotta go and put a new tennis ball on the towbar but fear not - you have a playmate in @flogadoggy so see ya round Lizard man :-).
someone called me a cock and then i conceded the possibility that its true, its not a full concession but to me theres enough in it to be counted as a concession tbh, its certainly a concession that i don't know if my argument is true

you are talking about yourself with the professional arguer, you once said outright and directly that the club did not publicise the 2 premiership by 2019 goal, then in your next post claimed that you meant they didn't publicise it anymore after they initially publicised it

you are the 100% personification of someone who wants to argue instead of get to the truth

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How come though. We’re having record daily vaccination rates. I’d have thought the smashing it and be there with a month or two latest. Aren’t we hitting close to a mil a week
On the plus side, we have gone up in the OECD rankings, we are now 37th out of the 38 OECD nations for vaccination rate. Go Aus!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You reminded me I best cancel the accommodation i booked there for September
Yesterday I cancelled a trip to the Barossa in September for a 50th birthday. Gotta say Qantas were good - 100% FF point refund (in my account) same day and the cash component 100% refunded in the next couple of days - no questions asked, which considering how many flights (especially ex-SYD) aren’t operating right now and how much cash they must be hemorrhaging is pretty good in my view.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I done a rough guess the other week 1 million doses a week 20 weeks till Xmas roughly 10 million vaccinated ontop of the already vaccinated will be just half of Australia or (there abouts I'm really rough guessing here).
So I'm just going of around march we will have our " new normal " and buy this time next year there should be no reason we shouldn't be able to travel.
But I've been more than wrong more than once on my predictions lol
But the stats are misleading. There going off a population of 25million. Take out anyone say 16 years old and under. They not at risk, nor getting vaccinated yet. That leaves 20million people. So at present we’re actually 17% vaccinated not 13%, and first doses up to god knows but a lot higher. It’s higher than being reported in my statistics, which means freedom sooner!!!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On the plus side, we have gone up in the OECD rankings, we are now 37th out of the 38 OECD nations for vaccination rate. Go Aus!
Is it true we bumped NZ. Hope when we’re done and dusted we shut borders to NZ and tell her where to go.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Why would he want checks on his balls. :tonguewink:
not checks on his balls, check your balls for testicular cancer which is 5-10 times more deadly than covid and is part of the cancer that is ripping through society

i can't emphasize this enough, since gladys doesnt want to include this in her press conference, im going to go around Sydney with the megaphone, check your fucking balls every 3 days

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
But the stats are misleading. There going off a population of 25million. Take out anyone say 16 years old and under. They not at risk, nor getting vaccinated yet. That leaves 20million people. So at present we’re actually 17% vaccinated not 13%, and first doses up to god knows but a lot higher. It’s higher than being reported in my statistics, which means freedom sooner!!!
As I said bro its an extremely rough guess on my behalf

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
not checks on his balls, check your balls for testicular cancer which is 5-10 times more deadly than covid and is part of the cancer that is ripping through society

i can't emphasize this enough, since gladys doesnt want to include this in her press conference, im going to go around Sydney with the megaphone, check your fucking balls every 3 days
At least if you're on the train to work, you don't have to concern yourself over whether the person sitting next to you is checking his balls. This whole cancer comparison you are drawing is pretty bizarre, dude. Even for you.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To bring up the post from previous pages @Rodzilla did concede he was wrong on the meaning of immunity for vaccinations

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted.

Yeah, we were talking about it the other day. Got it mixed up with the other Sydney removalists. This is the group that spread Covid to Victoria. The other group went to Orange. The one where their mother died of Covid and their dad has it too. Apparently they're still being charged which is sad because it seems like it was just a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.