Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No to Sanches to for me. No more buying injury prone players. Just buy Camavinga. He's a 10-15 year player.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No to Sanches to for me. No more buying injury prone players. Just buy Camavinga. He's a 10-15 year player.
Seems like a Liverpool type signing tho. Was the hottest prospect 4 years ago when he went to Bayern. Rated best youngster in the world, and was performing in big games being a big reason why Portugal won like they did.

Value has dropped significantly, but clearly still a top player with a lot to prove. Done very well at Lille and during Euros, but wouldn't be able to ask for too much I'm regard to wages.

Camavinga of course would be a brilliant signing, but out of our league with wages. United and the like will blow us out of the park.

Personally prefer to spend less on Sanchez and more on another attacker .. or two

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was going to say this in the Euro Thread but know Liverpool talk is banned.

So Hendo is going to finish he euros with more goals than the 'superstar' Bruno ....

Interesting

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was going to say this in the Euro Thread but know Liverpool talk is banned.

So Hendo is going to finish he euros with more goals than the 'superstar' Bruno ....

Interesting
You can post in the euro2020 thread but hand out some tampons for the sensitive ones ;)

Now regarding Hendo, are we trolling or is it just banter ….or Banting?
Bruno is bog average and he will have a crap upcoming PL season. You read it hear first .

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The problem we have is just don’t know who will get injured . Keita came fit and passed the medical s but look at his career with us, he’s been in and out of the pits.
Gini will need to be replaced and apparently we are open to offers for at least half a dozen player on our current roster. Once the euros end you will see some movement with the coming and leaving of players.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You can post in the euro2020 thread but hand out some tampons for the sensitive ones ;)

Now regarding Hendo, are we trolling or is it just banter ….or Banting?
Bruno is bog average and he will have a crap upcoming PL season. You read it hear first .
Hendo scored last goal for England, right?

Fricken love him and is massively underrated

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He sure did. I wasn’t a big fan of him pre Klopp but he’s turned out to be a decent player. I couldn’t care less what he does with the poms but him scoring for them meant a lot to him considering his past misses ( penalty misses etc)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He sure did. I wasn’t a big fan of him pre Klopp but he’s turned out to be a decent player. I couldn’t care less what he does with the poms but him scoring for them meant a lot to him considering his past misses ( penalty misses etc)
I couldn't care less about any Liverpool player on internationals. The only thing is it builds their confidence for our season. I'm just happy that they're getting so little time. Hendo. Thiago. Jota has already gone. Let's hope the Brazilian boys get home soona.

As for Hendo. Wasn't he mins away from being swapped with that Yankie midfielder? Just love how much he's fought through. Good on him and think there's plenty more to come

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You’re not wrong, from a player who most fans couldn’t wait to see the back of him, he has one on to win win the PL, CL WCC and is a chance for a Euro triumph with his country . Lots of feathers in his cap.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The problem we have is just don’t know who will get injured . Keita came fit and passed the medical s but look at his career with us, he’s been in and out of the pits.
Gini will need to be replaced and apparently we are open to offers for at least half a dozen player on our current roster. Once the euros end you will see some movement with the coming and leaving of players.
Sanches is already injury prone. You don't buy players ALREADY injury prone

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sanches is already injury prone. You don't buy players ALREADY injury prone
Think point he's making is you just never know. Someone with a compete picture of health can become constantly injured. Just same someone being injured getting better.

Remember when Fergie bought Van Nistelrooy off the back of a massive injury that kept him out for the year. Look how they went with that.

Now, I've got no idea about Sanchez's injuries, but with our club being as right arse as they are ... I'd imagine that they'll do their homework on that front.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Saul from Atletico Madrid has also been mentioned. Has a £40 million buyout clause in his contract.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Saul from Atletico Madrid has also been mentioned. Has a £40 million buyout clause in his contract.
Plenty of chit chat. We'll get someone in, that's for sure. Definitely excited to see who.

Sanchez. Saul. Who will it be?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Plenty of chit chat. We'll get someone in, that's for sure. Definitely excited to see who.

Sanchez. Saul. Who will it be?
Neither is good enough to challenge for a starting spot for us

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Neither is good enough to challenge for a starting spot for us
Maybe? Maybe not?

Many were surprised by the Jota signing and questioned if he were high profile enough to challenge the front four. Turned out alright, didn't he?

Personally trust the club to make decent signings. Of course, would love for us to be going all out and making those massive moves, but we all know that's not going to happen.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Maybe? Maybe not?

Many were surprised by the Jota signing and questioned if he were high profile enough to challenge the front four. Turned out alright, didn't he?

Personally trust the club to make decent signings. Of course, would love for us to be going all out and making those massive moves, but we all know that's not going to happen.
The club has made many wrong signings also. Don't be a blind follower and just agree with everything the club does.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The club has made many wrong signings also. Don't be a blind follower and just agree with everything the club does.
Who agrees with everything the club does? Certainly not me. Diabolical how we didn't sign a CB earlier in the winter window. Just shocking.

But, at the same time you've gotta understand what the club is rather than what you want it to be. You want us to be signing high profile players, which I'd love also.

But, we're not going to be doing that. It's just not what we are. Players like VVD and Allison were funded through sales. Just way it is and always will be with FSG.

You can say I'm blindly following the club, but I could say you're blind in how you're following them.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yves Bissouma. Would he be a decent signing? I'd be happy with that personally. Don't think many are going to get past a fully fit Thiago, Fabiinho and Hendo but ...