Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Saul isn't happening, he wants to go to a finished club that can't even register a single new signing LOL.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So this Henderson news is..... interesting

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s holding out for more money. If no agreement is reached I can see him being sold. I can’t see management copping another Gina and letting him go in a free.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He’s holding out for more money. If no agreement is reached I can see him being sold. I can’t see management copping another Gina and letting him go in a free.
They're not going to sell him, no way will the club handle that backlash. More like we're signing anyone because we upgraded player contracts again haha.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They're not going to sell him, no way will the club handle that backlash. More like we're signing anyone because we upgraded player contracts again haha.
There’s still a few weeks left in the transfer window. The club must be looking at a couple of players to bring in .
We may even be moving on a few players .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There’s still a few weeks left in the transfer window. The club must be looking at a couple of players to bring in .
We may even be moving on a few players .
I think we will still get a midfielder and another forward, we've sold Grujic, Awoniyi, Grabara and Millar for like £20m. Phillips potentially being sold to Brighton for £15m, Shaqiri, Williams probably get similar coin and a few others could go.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Jordan Henderson will be 33 when his contract expires. I have no issue with not extending his contract.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hyped to see Elliott in the second game, will be interesting to see how we lineup in that game.