News Bulldogs eye huge DWZ-Leilua swap

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are so shit
Dwz frustrates me but to swap shit with shit ?? I am done with this club.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every time we got to them with a decent offer they just show us this picture and our shoulders slump :

View attachment 25215
Tigers with dogs trading dallin in rd 24 2019: yes pls we will give u all our players and juniors. Do u want a leagues club in Balmain too??
Rd 12 2021: ha ha ha heres a lower grader take it or leave it u stupid fucks

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How many ways can you say a word with only two letters....NO.no.No.nO Hell no!!!
Leilua??????
Bulldogs have no interest in Joseph Leilua. End of discussion
Hopefully this is the end of it....

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mail today that Thompson being shopped around by Baz because he is on $800k...dont know how true, i am told a very reliable source.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Got mail today that Thompson being shopped around by Baz because he is on $800k...dont know how true, i am told a very reliable source.
So by that theory we won't get anyone of equal capability for 800k or over. He's our best and a walk in in any side guaranteed. I call Bee Ess.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kenny's worst case scenario, hopefully we can also jag someone else contracted and Kenny can be back-up or only a stop gap for next year (sign someone big for 2023 come November this year). Kenny wasn't good last week, but I know he's better than what he showed. I'm a little torn whether Kenny or JMK is better, but I'd slightly edge Kenny, someone new at least. Leilua I wouldn't even entertain (I guess it's have to be some salary cap trick).
If you’re rating Kenny slightly better than JMK and Kenny plays for a star studded side, on that alone you’d think JMK was better. I bet you JMK would look even better than Kenny if he played for the panthers

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
blore is very highly rated he wont be leaving but love to get him
I know, I'm just thinking he's behind Garner and Luciano atm, surely something's got to give if we push a little? Not like the Tigers are known for retaining quality haha.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I know, I'm just thinking he's behind Garner and Luciano atm, surely something's got to give if we push a little? Not like the Tigers are known for retaining quality haha.
be nice but he was very highly rated at penrith and is only young so id say next no chance

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you’re rating Kenny slightly better than JMK and Kenny plays for a star studded side, on that alone you’d think JMK was better. I bet you JMK would look even better than Kenny if he played for the panthers
Agreed. Kenny hasn’t showed enough to say he is any better than JMK.

We need to remember JMK has played his entire career with us behind an inferior forward pack.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
With how he's playing he's worth 850k to US.