News Bulldogs eye huge DWZ-Leilua swap

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
actually i dont because my parents werent from lebanon like me they were just passing through, hence why at allmy family gatherings they get the shits when i recite arabic prayers and play songs in arabic and wear the lebanon WC jersey to events.

If the kids you refer too be in sydney then fo sho yes get them dogged up, but if they are kids in qld currently, that only know QLD, grew up watxhing slater, smith, folau, chambers etc then they cant identify with the dogs.
They're in NSW but there's plenty of dogs fans up here and the parents pass it on to some of the kids.

I remembered you identify as a wanna be Leb and told us your family history...thats why I said "via" Lebanon :grinning:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Biggest thing for me is that Thompson isn't your typical 1st or 2nd hit up forward in your own red zone... You'd see him at StHelens and he would take runs late in the set. As you said we need another enforcer to take the load off, so that early in the set he doesn't have to burn himself out. Also I'd like to see us use him a little wider when inside opp 20m
Tolman did that too

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
you identify as a wanna be Leb
sorry, wannabe leb?

you as well.

This Shits wearing me down.

Im 200% gangsta, bulldogs loving, kebab eating, cash in hand, tupac listening, Nike and G star wearing leb.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
sorry, wannabe leb?

you as well.

Im 200% gangsta, bulldogs loving, kebab eating, cash in hand, tupac listening, Nike and G star wearing leb.
You’re a fraud not even a leb pssshh.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
sorry, wannabe leb?

you as well.

Oh sorry. I thought it was an ambition type thing. Like you weren't born it but wanna be it. My bad.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
How did we go today with DWZ out of the game?
Well put it this way. I had forgot all about him until I had read his name later on in here. At no stage during the game did I think of him. He wasn't missed at all, infact we won so yeah.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I know :grinning:
Been there done that myself. The youngsters dont want to follow a loser club. I have one niece who has carried on the family tradition and one nephew ...all the rest other teams or gone to soccer and/or video games :grinning:

Things starting to look up for us tho.
Make sure they are cut out of the will!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
sorry, wannabe leb?

you as well.

You support slave labour?