News Bulldogs eye huge DWZ-Leilua swap

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m leb. Born and raised there and it’s even in my DNA I found 1% central Asian (Lebanon area).
So let me get this straight. You are a wanna be gangsta who gave up his DNA to find out his ancestry? Do any gangsta stuff & your DNA is available to the cops. Bad move!

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m leb. Born and raised there and it’s even in my DNA I found 1% central Asian (Lebanon area).
Sooo if we were born in Australia we must be Aboriginal.........

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You support slave labour?
Look I’d rather it not exist than do I guess (unless they are my slaves) but I’m neither here nor there really. I’d love to lie and say I care but truth is I like my TN’s too much.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. You are a wanna be gangsta who gave up his DNA to find out his ancestry? Do any gangsta stuff & your DNA is available to the cops. Bad move!
I don’t think the snappers can use DNA from those sites anymore.
yes I know Paul Holes caught my boi EARONs/GSK Deangelo like that, and it was a slick move, but I think they tightened rules after that.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Sooo if we were born in Australia we must be Aboriginal.........
Why? We would be Australian.
Like me being born in Lebanon makes me lebanese.
Remember lebanese isn’t just ethnicity.
It’s also a mindset.
Be a gangster during the day, love your family and kids in the evening.
Never snitch no matter what. Love your boys but if they aren’t ur boys. Roll them.
Be ruthless at times but merciful at others.
Can make an argument that the peaky blinders are also Lebanese. Except they weren’t born in Lebanon so technically don’t count.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think the snappers can use DNA from those sites anymore.
yes I know Paul Holes caught my boi EARONs/GSK Deangelo like that, and it was a slick move, but I think they tightened rules after that.
It's limited in the US but not here. Do they have internet in jail?