Official Round 11 Bulldogs V Titans - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Barrett's halftime speech to the boys.
Thats its boys, we're in this, keep attacking the edges then back up the middle. GC cannot defend shit.

Barrett's talk to the defensive coach after that.
WTF r we paying u for champ. We're worse defensively than these chumps.

Defensive coach HT speech to the players.
You know everything I want you guys to do - well I'm a f'wit and do the opposite of whatever I've told you.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this Katoa really the best we have at the moment for number 9?
If you are a hooker at the dogs you have to believe the coaching staff think you are completely useless being stuck behind this flop.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No we didn't, Seumanufagai took a defender out. You need to run through the line or hit the inside shoulder. Yes, Wallace wasn't going to get there, but silly by Seu.
Wallace knocked himself out dont get it twisted bruh

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's not an excuse for this type of thing though... It's just basics that you focus on in training. Ronaldo still spends hours a week practicing penalties, even practices his celebration haha. Attention to detail and dedication is lacking massively at our club and that has nothing to do with talent.
I get what you mean, I do want to see more effort with simple things too

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Titans forwards dominating we go wide we score easy why the fuck we trying go through them

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This wont be popular opinion - but as good as Atoni can look with the ball - good footwork, speed offload etc his interest in defence is pathetic - i fully understand why three different coaches have him on the field for minimal minutes -

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Talk all the shit you want about DWZ, but he’s becoming the real leader we need while Jacko is off.
Fair enough. Don’t rate jacko as a leader or player.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Elliot is such a shit ****

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Between our props, Elliot and Katao - they destroyed all the effort, momentum and score margin for the team. Their head is just not turned on for this.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No we didn't, Seumanufagai took a defender out. You need to run through the line or hit the inside shoulder. Yes, Wallace wasn't going to get there, but silly by Seu.
Dwz got pace the defender wouldn’t have got close

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Meaney is so safe catching the ball,,if he could only back it up by smashing into players like DWZ does. Their running at AVO he needs help

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate that the refs are so stupid the rules have to be made that black and white.

Obviously Wallace was never getting close to Dal, but the rule has to be like that cos the refs have shown they can’t handle discretion

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There's some really really piss poor, clutching at straws vendettas in the game thread against some of our players. Some are really really grasping at bullshit to protect their dropped favourites

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joke of a game
Surely they aren't that fucking retarded to realise a set restart restarting on 1st tackle when it was on zero tackle isn't really a set restart at all