Who’s tired?

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Actually after reading your post about "spending hours of your game day giving up a lot of other important things sometimes having to take time off work?" you sir sound like a fuckwit ba ha ha

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This all sounds like a class action lawsuit against them. Just make sure you tell your lawyer that it has made you impotent so you get more money LOL

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I agree I’m Exhausted over footy. It’s been so long and it’s just emotionally draining. The worst part is I just am desperate to avoid the spoon as the shit that comes with friends is not little lol. Extreme pranks come on with it.

The fact it’s just to avoid last years after Fucking year is disgraceful.

Yes addo carr burton naden will help. If the club can’t lock in and announce b Smith asap then fuck me.

After yesterday’s game besides atoni and Thompson the rest of the plodder pack can fuck off.

The other positive is Barrett has showed he’s willing to make hard moves. Flanagan hooking is huge. Not only shows he knows it’s unacceptable and that he had to act not try cover up. Same again where he hooked waddel. Fuck me i was worried from him at manly but deadset this **** is a flop.

Last edited:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I no longer make an effort to be in front of the TV before kickoff. In the past, I would probably switch the TV on an hour before kickoff and count down the minutes.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we as dogs supporters are the most loyal sports fans in the world. We are passionate and we love the club. So my question is… who is just tired and over the last few years?

This club was built on solid defence hence the dogs of war name. We also built the name the entertainers and through out my 30+ years of following this team it’s been nothing but a pleasure. 2008 wasn’t great but all that was washed away in 2009 with a great year… what we are going through atm is nothing short of unacceptable and diabolical.

I’m gona keep this short but we all have our reasons why and how we can make this better but I just wanted to ask who’s just so drained by following this team?

I will always support them and follow them but I will not be renewing my membership anymore. Until I start seeing a team that resembles a first grade team and a team that will bleed for the club like my wallet does then I’ll sit back and watch.
From the first time my father carried me on his shoulders to see the Berries play, I've been following them for 70 years. Seen the best and worst; and this has to be the worst.

I will not renew my membership; and I feel like I'm being ripped off by a scammer whenever I get an email from the club telling me to turn up at the next game and hand over my money.

Disappointing, disgraceful, disheartening.

No matter who puts on the blue and white, there should be some pride and guts when they step onto the field. Right now, I feel like jumping the fence and showing them that a 72 year old from the 'burbs can play better.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use to never miss a game. Was going to all home games. A member for 10 years. Would nearly be physically sick due to nerves watching the game. Use to have my heart pumping a million miles an hour. I compare that to now. I haven’t to a game in 2 years. I didn’t rename my membership this year. I don’t get excited watching the games anymore. I don’t get nervous. It’s almost as if I don’t have an emotional connection with the team anymore.
Watching teams pile on try after try doesn't bother me now. There was a time when I'd be gutted.

I usually turn off the TV and do something I prefer, then go on line later to read about the devastation; or watch our lowlifes on the highlights.

Fans should just refuse to turn up at games, and demand their money back for this year. I reckon there's a breach of contract because we paid to watch the Bulldogs play, and they haven't played. They must fall under the "not fit for purpose" rule.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get what you said word for word about being an escape for a few hours mate. When’s the last time we have seen a game that you could just enjoy and not be nervous and just enjoy the great tries and come home from the pub if that’s where you watched it or at home on the couch doing the fist pumps and have a bit of a smile for a few hours.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeh i gotta admit yday was the first time ever i actually just stopped watching.
I turned the radio off. Then 5 mins later turned it on just in time for the Atoni try. I’ve got a problem...

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh i gotta admit yday was the first time ever i actually just stopped watching.
To my own detriment I kept watching.

I had a few beers but at one point I generally thought I was watching an old re-run of the Benny Hill show. I had a chuckle because I found it amusing.

But then I realised it was actually the bulldogs trying to attack and I started to sob uncontrollably

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
To my own detriment I kept watching.

I had a few beers but at one point I generally thought I was watching an old re-run of the Benny Hill show. I had a chuckle because I found it amusing.

But then I realised it was actually the bulldogs trying to attack and I started to sob uncontrollably
That last try :(
The contempt shown by Dragons ugh.

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know what we are feeling is hard, but feel bad for the tigers fans

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What pisses me off even more is the fact the club keeps saying we are rebuilding lol… fair call I understand! But to play worse every week is not rebuilding… there should be some sort of improvement and there isn’t an inch of that happening. It’s scary times as it’s very crucial to get things right now for the future. I just hope baz proves me wrong and turns things around cause I seriously think we are going backwards at an alarming rate

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stop being pussies?
Have you spent near $1000 on membership?
Are you going to every home game and spending hours of your game day giving up a lot of other important things sometimes having to take time off work?
Are you then forking out near $150 on game day for food and parking?
I dare say it's disrespectful from you to label those of us who have a legitimate reason to complain as "pussies"
I give up a few years ago under des ,it was draining, also league in general was shitting me , was hoping the spark would return hasn't yet

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Struggling to watch it and can't wait for the days everyone hates us again