Who’s tired?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The loyalty and passion of being a fan since I was four means I can't just stop watching, even if logic and reason tells me I shouldn't bother anymore and sometimes I wish I didn't care... Especially considering how much I've lost interest in the league and how they've ruined the sport over the years..

But I do and we all do still care a great deal, even if it's to the detriment of our mental health and we waste way too much time on here and with our friends and family talking about how frustrating it is. Each year you think it can't get any worse and then we continually hit a new rock bottom..

We've been through enough as a fanbase and been patient enough through several rebuilds and coaching changes over the last five to seven years that we deserve some success and hopefully it starts from next season.. But suffering through this shit for yet another wasted season is tough.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I will keep this even simpler....

We are the DOGGS OF WAR, just having a rough time getting rid of the imposters.. when that happens shits gonna get REAL :hearteyes: :grinning:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs of war perhaps.. but if so, we are Poland - charging German tank brigades with pitchforks.
For now. Just need to do a big spring clean. Then will be a much more fair battle. 22 is when it will get exciting.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The loyalty and passion of being a fan since I was four years old is means I can't just stop watching, even if logic and reason tells me I shouldn't bother anymore and sometimes I wish I didn't care... Especially considering how much I've lost interest in the league and how they've ruined the sport over the years..

But I do and we all do still care a great deal, even if it's to the detriment of our mental health and we waste way too much time on here and with our friends and family talking about how frustrating it is. Each year you think it can't get any worse and then we continually hit a new rock bottom..

We've been through enough as a fanbase and been patient enough through several rebuilds and coaching changes over the last five to seven years that we deserve some success and hopefully it starts from next season.. But suffering through this shit for yet another wasted season is tough.
Well written mate my thoughts exactly..

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To my own detriment I kept watching.

I had a few beers but at one point I generally thought I was watching an old re-run of the Benny Hill show. I had a chuckle because I found it amusing.

But then I realised it was actually the bulldogs trying to attack and I started to sob uncontrollably
Yeh i was just sitting in the kitchen doing other shit or on my phone then look up when they score. Absolute garbage

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was the year we were out of salery cap trouble & suppose to be on the rise this year has been so disappointing on so many levels. The crap this team dished up yesterday was unacceptable players have gone backwards under Barrett & I'm not sure where we go from here. JAC, Burton, Naden & maybe Smith will make a difference next year but under Barrett I'm worried their form will go backwards also.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3 nights on the piss with the boys on a golf tour

I’m sleep walking

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Been hard watching the Dogs of Snore play in recent times. I used to work my weekend plans around watching our games, now I'm flat out turning it on if I'm home. Only watched the last 10 minutes yesterday.

Hoping we get better next year.

berryboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was in no rush to watch the game like i used to. I was tinkering in the backyard, when my dad calls out "HEY the dogs are on TV and they are winning 12 nil". OH SHIT i said, and ran in to see what was going on, only to realise that it was the same story again.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I made no effort to get home and watch the game. Had the chance to listen to it on the radio too but I didn't want to ruin my drive home. Watched it when I was finished everything for the day and ended up watching it on fast forward so I didn't waste too much of my time. Great call in the end, we can't even run without dropping the fukin ball now. We're a fukin disgrace but hey, we've got our timeless excuse to fall back on. "Wait until next year".
Watched 5 minutes switched it straight back to the A league

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Went out for dinner. We all settled in and sat down, just in time to see that last try :(

The abject disappointment and realisation of how far we have sunk, hit like a ton of bricks.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was the year we were out of salery cap trouble & suppose to be on the rise this year has been so disappointing on so many levels. The crap this team dished up yesterday was unacceptable players have gone backwards under Barrett & I'm not sure where we go from here. JAC, Burton, Naden & maybe Smith will make a difference next year but under Barrett I'm worried their form will go backwards also.
Exactly my point also…. How is this a rebuild? This is nothing Short of pathetic. How long can baz keep using the rebuild scenario. Pays excuse was rebuild and young players but none have came out anything special in the last 3-4 years. Smith goes to storm and plays the way we knew he could, even bloody Montoya doesn’t look out of sorts for warriors like he did with us. It goes a lot deeper then just rebuild… the club walls have been embedded by failure and losses which doesn’t seem to be any better any time soon

Number13

Management
Reaction score
To my own detriment I kept watching.

I had a few beers but at one point I generally thought I was watching an old re-run of the Benny Hill show. I had a chuckle because I found it amusing.

But then I realised it was actually the bulldogs trying to attack and I started to sob uncontrollably
At least you did not spill your schooner!

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I turned the radio off. Then 5 mins later turned it on just in time for the Atoni try. I’ve got a problem...
Nah i saw that try and just thought fuck these *****

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Souths were sh!t for years to the point they were booted... their fans were so loyal they got them reinstated and whilst it took a little while at first, they became great again... I believe most of us are die-hard fans otherwise we wouldn’t spend our human hours on a fan forum. Its disappointing to hear fans abusing underperforming players and their own fans, but I know this is broadly attributed to being super passionate and used to success.

In the grand scheme of things, our last GF appearance wasn’t all that long ago and whilst our last premiership was in 2004, Parra’s was in the 80s (32yr drought) Titans and Warriors have never won one, Penrith (15yrs) Newcastle (17yrs) and Raiders (24yrs) have been waiting a long time to lift the trophy. Things will turn for us, have faith and trust the process, otherwise, enjoy the game for the great spectacle it is.

_blue_n_white_

Waterboy
Reaction score
Stop being pussies?
Have you spent near $1000 on membership?
Are you going to every home game and spending hours of your game day giving up a lot of other important things sometimes having to take time off work?
Are you then forking out near $150 on game day for food and parking?
I dare say it's disrespectful from you to label those of us who have a legitimate reason to complain as "pussies"
You choose to do all that on your own accord. Noone is forcing you. But whinging like a baby and throwing your toys out the cot isn't changing the facts we have the worst team both on field and on paper. If u thought we were going to be much better than last year with the team we still have then you're an idiot. You carry on like you have no choice but to spend all your hard earned money and time on going to the games. Ffs