Who’s tired?

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't say I'm tired because there's more than enough going on in life at the moment and there's plenty of other things to go out and enjoy.

But I will say I really do miss the good times. We had so many great semi final campaigns and I was lucky enough to go to many of our semi finals and grand finals. So I am longing for those times to return, but unfortunately we're all going to have to be more patient than we wanted to be.

A great therapy I'd like to suggest is kayaking. I do it near home, it's so peaceful on the water and I don't find myself thinking about our games and if we'll lose by 50 next week.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Following this team right now is mentally draining. I have a lot going on in life and back in the days, they used to give me something to look forward too and forget about my problems for a few hours. Now, they are just putting the icing on the cake for me. What frustrates me the most is, the teams football IQ is non existent. It’s like they have never played the game. Playing one out, not looking to the edges, always running the same lines and short balls. I know there is some light at the end of the tunnel, but the question is, when ?
I get what you said word for word about being an escape for a few hours mate. When’s the last time we have seen a game that you could just enjoy and not be nervous and just enjoy the great tries and come home from the pub if that’s where you watched it or at home on the couch doing the fist pumps and have a bit of a smile for a few hours.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we as dogs supporters are the most loyal sports fans in the world. We are passionate and we love the club. So my question is… who is just tired and over the last few years?

This club was built on solid defence hence the dogs of war name. We also built the name the entertainers and through out my 30+ years of following this team it’s been nothing but a pleasure. 2008 wasn’t great but all that was washed away in 2009 with a great year… what we are going through atm is nothing short of unacceptable and diabolical.

I’m gona keep this short but we all have our reasons why and how we can make this better but I just wanted to ask who’s just so drained by following this team?

I will always support them and follow them but I will not be renewing my membership anymore. Until I start seeing a team that resembles a first grade team and a team that will bleed for the club like my wallet does then I’ll sit back and watch.
Here here

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think we are all pretty much in the same boat.

Every game is like groundhog day as we follow the same shitty pattern (except for the Cronulla game). Unfortunately I can't see it getting better this year.

I'm putting all my faith in getting next years recruitment right

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
The feeling is even worse when arch rivals scum Parra are doing well consistently during the same period the past few years

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just hope we have the right people in place now to make the right decisions which determines how quickly we get out of this… we are in a very deep hole at the moment but we will start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel going into next season if we make the right recruitment decisions…. We should have never got into this position but this club has been doing things wrong for a while now and we must start correcting those mistakes…. Steve Hansen did say that it starts with the right culture

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am extremely tired. I’m a lifelong fan but the club is an absolute and utter disgrace and i can basically see not a single positive throughout the entire squad

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The tough times make the good times so much better. Stop being pussies and take the good with the bad. We will be great again. At the moment it sucks but it is what it is.
Stop being pussies?
Have you spent near $1000 on membership?
Are you going to every home game and spending hours of your game day giving up a lot of other important things sometimes having to take time off work?
Are you then forking out near $150 on game day for food and parking?
I dare say it's disrespectful from you to label those of us who have a legitimate reason to complain as "pussies"

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree my mates that use to absolutely hate us now have gotten past the laughing at us stage through the satisfaction of seeing us do bad stage and are now just sad for us. Understood we were a once mighty club even though they hated that and now just sad for us and kind of miss the entertainment, controversy and rivalry we would bring..
Thats how I feel about the Wallabies couldn't win a root in a brothel

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who's tried? Well there's cocaine, ganja, threesomes, thinking of family members when trying not to blow (mum usually works best but usually results in a softy), change in career, change in Club... Well you know dogs to... Ewoks?? Who the fuck do you expect... Once a dog always a dog

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who's tried? Well there's cocaine, ganja, threesomes, thinking of family members when trying not to blow (mum usually works best but usually results in a softy), change in career, change in Club... Well you know dogs to... Ewoks?? Who the fuck do you expect... Once a dog always a dog
I can see you went for comedy but truly failed.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NOT really, saw the the delete option when I cringed but let it go thinking wtf. Just like your user name I let it ride....
You should have hit delete because it's up there with the dumbest post of 2021. You'll be remembered when referencing knobs on this forum

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
But in all seriousness I'm very sad..
Todays game was enough. And it was everything. Because we reached an all time low we can look forward to being slightly better in future

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But in all seriousness I'm very sad..
Todays game was enough. And it was everything. Because we reached an all time low we can look forward to being slightly worse in future
It's going to get a lot worse as this season progresses

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's going to get a lot worse as this season progresses
As a dude that can speak from experience... From sitting on a shithole you can improve your life.
It's all about comedy and realising that you suck but in time things will improve.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As a dude that can speak from experience... From sitting on a shithole you can improve your life.
It's all about comedy and realising that you suck but in time things will improve.
You're a moron who tried way too hard to be funny but ended up looking like a tool.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You're a moron who tried way too hard to be funny but ended up looking like a tool.
OK mate had a few to many and tried to share on a safe place.... Wasn't trying too hard was just talking shit....