Dufty and Pappy off contract end of 2021

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bloke is very underrated. We need points. We need speed. We need Dufty. Open the cheque book. This bloke would change our fortunes. Imagine the combo Burton and Dufty could form. Imagine Dufty chiming into our backline at top speed to throw a cut out ball To a flying fox. Trent make it happen !

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They just said pappy is off contract this year.. you don't even look in the direction of duty if pappy is off contract.. him and b. Smith as a package deal..
If that’s the case then throw whatever he wants and bring him over. We need to rape Melbourne and Bellamy prob won’t mind he won’t be there next year

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They just said pappy is off contract this year.. you don't even look in the direction of duty if pappy is off contract.. him and b. Smith as a package deal..
pappy is a parra junior but grew up following the dogs, problem is his GF plays for a melbourne net ball team.
offer him what ever it needs to take on a 5 year deal IMO

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dufty is a good player and a pinball in attack but can be a liability under the high ball and in defence. I certainly wouldn't complain if we signed him as at least he's an out and out fullback with a passing game and speed.

Papenhuysen isn't available til the end 2022 for the 2023 season and he will wait and see what Bellamy does before committing anywhere.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Throw the kitchen sink at Paps and Brendan Smith, instant success... just add an experienced middle.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we sure Paps is available then?? I too thought he was locked up. If we were half a chance I’d give him whatever it takes - simple as that! Others like Hoppa and DWZ will come off contract. He’s a match winner.

Dufty for mine would also add enormously to us, but Paps is easily number 1.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
pappy is a parra junior but grew up following the dogs, problem is his GF plays for a melbourne net ball team.
offer him what ever it needs to take on a 5 year deal IMO
We may need to throw a little funding to the Swifts or Giants as well (or sponsor money to his gf) and that makes it more enticing for Pappy and his missus.

Last edited:

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely bite your hand off for dufty, can be a real quality fullback, quick and is a proper spark