Dufty and Pappy off contract end of 2021

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said we should sign dufty when he had fallen out of favour and off contract on the last occasion. We didn’t even fart in his direction. He would be a value buy and wouldn’t be too expensive. He’s better than Corey Allen.
Oh god... if our 100kg plus forwards are making no ground and being driven back I can only imagine Dufty’s 70kg frame being rag dolled

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh god... if our 100kg plus forwards are making no ground and being driven back I can only imagine Dufty’s 70kg frame being rag dolled
I can only imagine the meltdown on TK if Dufty and Meaney were on he field... :smirk:

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Are u on crack
Milford's not a leader and not an organiser. When Brisbane had those types of players in the spine and a good coach he played great. Maybe he is past it but if he isn't he could provide us with something similar to what Barba provided the sharks in 2016.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Milford's not a leader and not an organiser. When Brisbane had those types of players in the spine and a good coach he played great. Maybe he is past it but if he isn't he could provide us with something similar to what Barba provided the sharks in 2016.
Milfotd is a huge risk...even at say 500 000....we cany afford anymore risk players who we sign for 3 years and then get stuck with them because they end up being duds....we need players who will provide true value for money....id love to go with pap ...he is the best....but can we afford him when we have already spent big on cotric and jac? And we will need to spend big when burton finishes his contractcin 2 years and needs massive upgrading....big decisions considering we also need some quality forwards a hooker and a decent centre...recruitment is such a big issue and can make or break u....but we cant afford making mistakes like signing players like napa and not getting value for money...it just cant happen anymore

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Everyone will be chasing Pap, Dufty could be gettable without paying a mil. Really impressed with how he has improved his D. Def worth a go.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stupid question but I'll ask anyway. Can you provide any names?
My guess is Clark/Smith for hooker, JFH as one of the props and Naden/Staggs for centre. If we landed any one of those I'd be pretty fucking happy
Don't worry be happy :laughing: