Name a place you used to frequent but doesn't exist anymore

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I suppose the Bizo's club in Bankstown is gone?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
14K? Were they like the UTB or something?
UTB and FUA at Ashfield and Burwood. Canterbury had some too. Also FBB they were bad guys. 14K is a triad group more organised than all those guy. Marrickville Legends 5T and RBS were other 90’s gangs

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
UTB and FUA at Ashfield and Burwood. Canterbury had some too. Also FBB they were bad guys. 14K is a triad group more organised than all those guy. Marrickville Legends 5T and RBS were other 90’s gangs
I think the KKK have operations here now - they'll put all those other gangs in their place without breaking a sweat lol even if they were up against all of them at the same time.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cumberland.jpg

Cumberland Hotel, Bankstown. A seedy old watering hole, with a cast of colourful characters, Viet gangsters being shot on the doorstep, topless barmaids, great beers and lots of laughs.

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I think the KKK have operations here now - they'll put all those other gangs in their place without breaking a sweat lol even if they were up against all of them at the same time.
Kampsie Kool Kidz??

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wish I was older in the 90's...or maybe not, might've got in more trouble :tearsofjoy: