Your celebrity interaction!!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
That's awsome id love to have a few beers with brason
No one will believe this but years and years ago at V Fest in Sydney I’m walking along hammered to the tits and Branson walks past with a beer in each hand. Just walking at his own festival massive smile by himself. I asked for a photo and he was more than happy girlfriend at the time takes it and guess who lost their 3210 or whatever this shit box of a phone was that night.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That’s right..I remember that..I’d be great to meet Billy! Although I didn’t meet the Male Model from Mudgee in person..I was having a discussion on Twitter about the 2014 GF with him, and how it was all about Souths, with the bell bullshit and everything. It was if the Dogs weren’t there.. He didn’t like it..I found him a bit of a dick to be honest.. Shame, I always thought him a good bloke!
I’ve never met Ken but Bill is a great guy - loves a laugh, doesn’t take much seriously. When he went into the ‘booth’ to record he called it the ‘John Wilkes’ - everything was the target for extracting piss :-).

One night we were having a drink and laughing about stuff he was writing for doing ‘Reg Warren’, Ray’s brother, calling an Origin game and saying the call was ‘Brought to you by Junee Trucking and Transport - we drive a Lorry Daily’ (audio not written gag but you get it). Years later I got into the lift at the 2012 GF and here’s Loz! Quickly chatted to him and wanted to ask if he ever worked at Junee Trucking and Transport :tearsofjoy:.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve never met Ken but Bill is a great guy - loves a laugh, doesn’t take much seriously. When he went into the ‘booth’ to record he called it the ‘John Wilkes’ - everything was the target for extracting piss :-).

One night we were having a drink and laughing about stuff he was writing for doing ‘Reg Warren’, Ray’s brother, calling an Origin game and saying the call was ‘Brought to you by Junee Trucking and Transport - we drive a Lorry Daily’ (audio not written gag but you get it). Years later I got into the lift at the 2012 GF and here’s Loz! Quickly chatted to him and wanted to ask if he ever worked at Junee Trucking and Transport :tearsofjoy:.
Great story..I must have sounded like a crazy Dogs supporter!! :grinning:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No one will believe this but years and years ago at V Fest in Sydney I’m walking along hammered to the tits and Branson walks past with a beer in each hand. Just walking at his own festival massive smile by himself. I asked for a photo and he was more than happy girlfriend at the time takes it and guess who lost their 3210 or whatever this shit box of a phone was that night.
That's awsome sucks you lost your phone but still awsome

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how true this story is but I reakon it's a cracker, one of the pubs I was drinking at in Airlie Beach many moons ago was telling this story apparently George Harrison had a place or visit some islands regularly. He on occasion stopped in this pub and had a beer or to kept to himself but would chat with the locals if they talked to him , one bloke started up a convo with no idea who he was asking him what does he do George replied " nothing much im an unemployed musician "

Yet again no idea if its true but I hope it was imagine having one of the Beatles telling you they are an unemployed musician

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Done a little digging George Harrison bought a house on Hamilton Island in 1987 and visited there up until 2000 so that story could be very well true .

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Ahh that was you bro..i knew someone on the Kennel met DiCaprio.. Didn’t one of your other Real Estate guys fix him up the next day, and wanted you instead?

Can you explain the last, as I’m a little slow..:relieved:
Sheep - Wool, Toilet - Loo, Cow - Moo, Toilet - Loo

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So my mates sister did drama classes at school with Kristy Wright from home an Away (Chloe) i saw her a lot as she was good mates with Kelly (My Mates sister) 1 random day Isla Fisher walks in with them and they sit and chat for a while.

Kelly's Boyfriend was washing his car and jokingly Isla said oh can you wash mine, so he does, polished it also, it looked awesome!

When the girls left Isla asked if he wanted any money (I'm sure just to be polite) to which he said yeah i used this product and this and this and charged her $80.

We never saw her again after that!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So my mates sister did drama classes at school with Kristy Wright from home an Away (Chloe) i saw her a lot as she was good mates with Kelly (My Mates sister) 1 random day Isla Fisher walks in with them and they sit and chat for a while.

Kelly's Boyfriend was washing his car and jokingly Isla said oh can you wash mine, so he does, polished it also, it looked awesome!

When the girls left Isla asked if he wanted any money (I'm sure just to be polite) to which he said yeah i used this product and this and this and charged her $80.

That's karma biting her in the arse for telling me to get fucked and not touching my penis. I now feel complete after hearing this the universe has restored balance

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

So my dream girl is a bitch???

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've walked past all 53 Dallas Cowboys @ Cowboys Stadium. A few asked me what's that jersey.

Of course it was my Dogs jersey.

Some lower player asked "is that the Australian rugby?" I replied "yeah cuz", he then said "man dat shit cray-cray"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ive met Tom Araya, Craig Lowdnes, half the 2014 Aussie cricket team, those poms from that shit show where they talk about cars plus many more.
One of the Indian ladies I work with met the Indian cricket team while they were in Australia. She invited them to dinner and half of them came to her house for a traditional Indian dinner.