Your celebrity interaction!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should we ask about Isla? haha
Back when she was a summer bay,she was walking out of hungry jacks and swore, I said you dont do that in summer bay dont do it here ,her reply fuck off, so my pick up line failed miserably, still went home and pulled myself through so not a total loss

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Back when she was a summer bay,she was walking out of hungry jacks and swore, I said you dont do that in summer bay dont do it here ,her reply fuck off, so my pick up line failed miserably, still went home and pulled myself through so not a total loss
Did you picture her in her red water-panties?
Don't try and shrink me, gypsy!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hahahaha. We used to drive past Duncan and yell, “Ya flamin’ mongrel” and tell him Alf wanted him back at the surf club etc. He wasn’t very nice either. Must me a summer bay thing haha

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not that I expect you guys to believe me but I went to school with and dated Jennifer Hawkins aka miss universe..
Before she was miss universe lol
She’s a nice girl hey & so hot. Feel free to PM me any *cough cough* haha

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The million dollar question I'll put this the nicest way possible ummm did you fuck her
Fuck I wish I could say yes with a straight face as it would make my story so much better.

We were only like 14-15 and although other girls were putting out she wasn’t playing ball lol.
Left her to chase the snatch (not one of my better career moves )

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck I wish I could say yes with a straight face as it would make my story so much better.

We were only like 14-15 and although other girls were putting out she wasn’t playing ball lol.
Well you got closer than 100% of us here so that at least desevres some bragging rights

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Nice! So you’re the original Clint Newton mate? haha

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually one kinda of famous, we was hanging out with the guitarists from Nashville pussy ,she ended coming out for a few smokes and drinks with us .
And took a few pics ill dig up on my old phone, fuck the mrs got the shits when I showed her lol
images.jpeg-146.jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I ran into her and her friend from home and away. Chloe something or other. Hit on her friend. I was 15 at the time. They were both about 20 so I had no chance. They thought it was cute though.