Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha coming from the man who bemoaned injuries all last year.

So did you go back and watch that United game where you said you boys were great without even watching the game?

How am I supposed to take you seriously my friend? You've been shown up as a blagger by doing that, and not coming back to me once you'd watched the game to agree with me about how average United were ...

Keep on trying though though mate. Keep on trying.
I think you will find your talk8ng dribble again
Where did I say they were great?
Lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha coming from the man who bemoaned injuries all last year.

So did you go back and watch that United game where you said you boys were great without even watching the game?

How am I supposed to take you seriously my friend? You've been shown up as a blagger by doing that, and not coming back to me once you'd watched the game to agree with me about how average United were ...

Keep on trying though though mate. Keep on trying.
What hardships have they endured? Lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think you will find your talk8ng dribble again
Where did I say they were great?
Lol
Backtracking already? Is that why you never got back to me when you actually watched the game? lol

It's all coming together now mate. If you're going to try and troll someone, at least watch the games! If anyone has 'goggles' on, it's you. Backing your team to the hilt even though you don't actually watch their games!

Haha. Love it though mate. Always good to have some banter, but next time actually watch the games so it's got a bit more substance ;)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What hardships have they endured? Lol
Who? Your supporters? United? Liverpool?

Don't know how I'm supposed to talk with you when it's clear you don't even watch the game. Where do you get your info from? Newspapers? MOnthly magazines? lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Harvey Elliott is the top rated player in the championship with Wilson following him in second..$$$$$$

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We started off very well playing some sharp tidy football. We then let them back into that game with that fortunate equaliser . They missed the penalty with Jesus and had another chance with him in the 2nd half.
I'll take the point.

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Interesting stat from the game yesterday.

It was the first time Gomez and Matip had started a game together as a centre back pairing. Absolute credit to them both as I think they played really well, as did the whole team defensively.

City will be kicking themselves for not winning that game as they'd get no better opportunity to beat us.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
AA out for a month. Fuck it. Such an important player for the club.

Damn we've been hit by injuries / COVID. Even more incredible we're doing so bloody well.

Mentality monsters. That Leister game is HUGE now. Win that and get the ball rolling.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuming about this. Gutting our squad
Out for the season at least is the call. Perhaps longer. Two starting centre backs rules outfor the season and we're only 8 games in?

We get to Jan 1 still up the top we'll win this thing. Fucking big ask considering we've only got 1 CB left!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Out for the season at least is the call. Perhaps longer. Two starting centre backs rules outfor the season and we're only 8 games in?

We get to Jan 1 still up the top we'll win this thing. Fucking big ask considering we've only got 1 CB left!
This is why I was so worries when VVD went down, fucking knew Gomez and Matip wouldn't consistently play :(

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is why I was so worries when VVD went down, fucking knew Gomez and Matip wouldn't consistently play :(
Yep. 4th serious injury Gomez has had and he's only 24 i think? Gutted for him.

Just don't know how the club will get thru this having only one CB at the club when he himself is an absolute walking injury. Mario getting injured again is a given.

Scary times for the club. Will have to sign a player that comes in Jan 1st. Won't be that lad from Bayern as they've had some CB injuries themselves

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Suspected patella tendon rupture, if true be lucky to ready for the start of next season.

Title chances are gone.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Suspected patella tendon rupture, if true be lucky to ready for the start of next season.

Title chances are gone.
Fucking hell. We honestly need 2 CBs in. Can't rely on Gomez & Matip, and now with VVD crocked ...

Title chances gone? Usually I'd say yes, but this team has character & the competition is going to be so so open this year. Won't rule us out yet, but the picture will be a lot clearer come Jan 1. If we're still in the race at that point, then I think we'll win it.

These are the conditions true champions find a way to win. It's not like we're the first team to have injury setbacks so we can't use it as an excuse. We'll fight like nothing else. Bring it.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Joe Gomez has 12 International caps and 3 international injuries leading to >100 Liverpool games missed.

Fuck off with these international games. Especially now. Watch half a dozen Liverpool players get Covid now!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fucking hell. We honestly need 2 CBs in. Can't rely on Gomez & Matip, and now with VVD crocked ...

Title chances gone? Usually I'd say yes, but this team has character & the competition is going to be so so open this year. Won't rule us out yet, but the picture will be a lot clearer come Jan 1. If we're still in the race at that point, then I think we'll win it.

These are the conditions true champions find a way to win. It's not like we're the first team to have injury setbacks so we can't use it as an excuse. We'll fight like nothing else. Bring it.
No team in history has won the title without their best 2 starting CB. It's more than enough of an excuse. You are the most unrealistic person on this forum.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No team in history has won the title without their best 2 starting CB. It's more than enough of an excuse. You are the most unrealistic person on this forum.
Some would argue that VDD and Matip were the starting CBs ;) We always knew Gomez wouldn't last the year, same as with Gomez. The issue with this is the VVD injury, but it happens.

Unrealistic? Mate. I'm just not throwing in the towel and giving up like some on here seem to be so quick in doing. And I don't believe in excuses, and I'm sure you'll find that Klopp and the rest of the Liverpool team feel the same. Thought you would've learnt that by now?

Not having a dig at you, though you seem determined to do that to me. Get the pessimism, but ... I choose not to be.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since both VVD and Fabino were ruled out we didn't lose a game? I certainly didn't expect that, especially with only Gomez fit. Who knows how we'll go. Have some belief my friend ;)

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Some would argue that VDD and Matip were the starting CBs ;) We always knew Gomez wouldn't last the year, same as with Gomez. The issue with this is the VVD injury, but it happens.

Unrealistic? Mate. I'm just not throwing in the towel and giving up like some on here seem to be so quick in doing. And I don't believe in excuses, and I'm sure you'll find that Klopp and the rest of the Liverpool team feel the same. Thought you would've learnt that by now?

Not having a dig at you, though you seem determined to do that to me. Get the pessimism, but ... I choose not to be.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since both VVD and Fabino were ruled out we didn't lose a game? I certainly didn't expect that, especially with only Gomez fit. Who knows how we'll go. Have some belief my friend ;)
You do know that how we feel and what we think happens has literally 0 impact on our actual performances right?