Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our team against Leister?

Alisson, Milner Fabinho Matip Robertson, Thiago Henderson Wijnaldum, Jota, Firmino, Mane

Allison & Fabinho depend on negative COVID tests though ...

Still a good lineup though Leister are going to be a massive massive challenge. They're doing really well.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our team against Leister?

Alisson, Milner Fabinho Matip Robertson, Thiago Henderson Wijnaldum, Jota, Firmino, Mane

Allison & Fabinho depend on negative COVID tests though ...

Still a good lineup though Leister are going to be a massive massive challenge. They're doing really well.
Very capable line up but don’t be surprised is you see one of the Williams boys in the team.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very capable line up but don’t be surprised is you see one of the Williams boys in the team.
Good call. Good call indeed.

Rhys Williams apparently had a cracker in the England 21 game so you never know.

But ... Matip will for sure start. Fabinho has been at home injured, but surely with the rest will beable to play? I'd start Matip and Fabinho actually, and then look to start Williams the following week against Fulham.

As for Neco on the right. Maybe? I just have been unimpressed with his displays this year. Pretty good offensively, but defensively I think suspect. I'd expect Klopp to go with Milner but ... Klopp knows best!

2 more interenationals to go though. So who knows how many more injuries / Covid patients we pick up. FFS!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Any of you lads heard of this Szoboszlai fella supposedly Liverpool bound next summer? I only heard of him today!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
HENDERSON WITH MUSCLE TIGHTNESS!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Meaningless “internationals“ that are only good for injuring players , depriving their clubs who pay them top wages of their services.
This nations league is a fucking joke.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meaningless “internationals“ that are only good for injuring players , depriving their clubs who pay them top wages of their services.
This nations league is a fucking joke.
It's fucking disgusting if I'm honest. The players are being treated as meat by all and sundry. They've gotta make a call on this soon as the players are getting fucked from it.

I don't think Hendo is that bad but ... last time he left the field at halftime because of muscle soreness he was out for a month ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Truth be told though. We're without Hendo against Leister and I do worry. Usually I'm pretty optimistic about the team, but feel Hendo is such an intregal part of the team when we're so down in numbers.

Hope it was only a precaution but ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The league is a 3 horse race between Liverpool, Leicester and Tottenham.

Anything is possible this season.
Big call to say it's down to 3, and those you picked ... ?

I'd say it's anyone's game now. Had Liverpool managed to stay injury free I think we would've run away with it, but ... anyone's game now.

Apart from United. They're just shit.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Salah out for at least 3 games. Another defender injured. Williams.

Fucking hell we're being hammered. We win this game against Leister we'll win the whole damned thing. Mark my words.

Fuck the doubters. I'm a believer ;)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
OMFG, NOW BOBBY HAS COVID

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Henderson OUT for Sunday, Thiago and Fabinho also out for an undetermined amount of time...honestly doubt Thiago will even play a minute until next year ffs.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Henderson OUT for Sunday, Thiago and Fabinho also out for an undetermined amount of time...honestly doubt Thiago will even play a minute until next year ffs.
That all been confirmed? Haven't seen it but ...

Adding to that we've got a host of players coming back from international duty with little to not time to recover. Madness that the players are being put through this.

Leister have to be favourites considering the issues our club is having, and we've still not confirmed the remaining players are COVID free. The team is going to be absolutely exhausted, and that's only going to lead to more injuries ...

That being said, bring on Sunday! Let's see what these boys are made of and I'll stand by my prediction.

We beat Leister with all of these players apparently out, we'll win the league.