Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You do know that how we feel and what we think happens has literally 0 impact on our actual performances right?
Of course.

And based on the attitude of our manager, and our team I choose to believe that they can do this until proven otherwise. If you think that this team is throwing the towel in because of these two injuries, then maybe you're supporting the wrong team?

Idk mate. I know what you're saying. Of course it's going to be difficult but let's wait and see how the club / team react. If we can get to the new year and we're still in the title race then I say game on. Wouldn't you?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck me. A Brazilian player on international tests positive for COVID, then still trains with the team AFTER testing positive. So he trains with Fabinho and Allison. Fuck off if those two get COVID.

I'd honestly refuse to send any players on international duty again for a while. Fuck them.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me. A Brazilian player on international tests positive for COVID, then still trains with the team AFTER testing positive. So he trains with Fabinho and Allison. Fuck off if those two get COVID.

I'd honestly refuse to send any players on international duty again for a while. Fuck them.
At least Allison was wearing gloves .......

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mohamed Salah tests positive for Covid-19 the Egyptian FA confirms.

Darkness.jpg

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mohamed Salah tests positive for Covid-19 the Egyptian FA confirms.

View attachment 18481
Hahaha fucking hell.

Though he's a fucking dumbarse doing that wedding gig. I mean, I understand but you just knew it was going to happen.

The world is against LFC right now! All we need is for those Brazilian boys to be ruled out and we've got a clean sweep.-

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahaha fucking hell.

Though he's a fucking dumbarse doing that wedding gig. I mean, I understand but you just knew it was going to happen.

The world is against LFC right now! All we need is for those Brazilian boys to be ruled out and we've got a clean sweep.-
Add Robbo to the injured list. Apparently hammy though hopefully he just sits out the internationals now, especially with them already through.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just cramps
Oh that's good BUT he'd better pull out of the remainder of the games.

What was I saying about international duty? Fuck all of this shit. Fuck it all.

Honestly. The world is against us right now. And we're still at the top of the league having had some of the toughest opening 8 games so far.

I want us to win the EPL this year so we can say "FUCK YOU WORLD. WE'RE LIVERPOOL. THE GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE WORLD!"

... Sorry. Bit worked up about Liverpool today.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Because he was partying at his brother's wedding like an idiot, can't say I'm surprised.
You're assuming he caught it there. No proof he didn't catch it elsewhere

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You're assuming he caught it there. No proof he didn't catch it elsewhere
Egypt is a shit show with Covid, timing also matches up. Either way it's irresponsible of him, can't even wear a mask correctly even when he has it on and the same goes for some other players in our squad. We're getting fucked hard enough as it is with injuries.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Egypt is a shit show with Covid, timing also matches up. Either way it's irresponsible of him, can't even wear a mask correctly even when he has it on and the same goes for some other players in our squad. We're getting fucked hard enough as it is with injuries.
Some people are sick of being locked up like they're criminals and want to live their life. I have no issue with what he did. What I have an issue with is why are they still scheduling international football?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Some people are sick of being locked up like they're criminals and want to live their life. I have no issue with what he did. What I have an issue with is why are they still scheduling international football?
I do, he's a fucking idiot. His security were trying to stop people recording so he obviously knew he was doing the wrong thing. He's lucky he even gets to travel and attend the wedding in another country when footy players couldn't even go out and have a fucking coffee with a relative/mate. At least make some sort of effort and show a bit of restraint.

And yes Internationals obviously should not be happening but we all know the reason why they're continuing $$$.

Hopefully he doesn't suffer many symptoms and is back asap because we have a fuck load of games coming up and decent chunk of the squad injured or recovering from injury.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I do, he's a fucking idiot. His security were trying to stop people recording so he obviously knew he was doing the wrong thing. He's lucky he even gets to travel and attend the wedding in another country when footy players couldn't even go out and have a fucking coffee with a relative/mate. At least make some sort of effort and show a bit of restraint.

And yes Internationals obviously should not be happening but we all know the reason why they're continuing $$$.

Hopefully he doesn't suffer many symptoms and is back asap because we have a fuck load of games coming up and decent chunk of the squad injured or recovering from injury.
He can do whatever he wants. He's a grown man.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Blah. You and I have our disagreements man, but I think you're right on this.

I love Salah and everything about him, but he's dropped the ball on this. In a big way.

We can talk about his teammates, club, Liverpool in general. He's let them down.

Of course he's a human and needs to relax, but at the end of the day he's the highest paid player at Liverpool earning 200k+ pounds a month, so he's gotta do the right thing. It's his job to. Of course it sucks but the whole thing with the wedding was nuts. And you're right, he's never wearing the mask properly ...

More importantly though, he's an icon in Liverpool and more importantly Egypt so people follow him. Seeing him partying without a mask in the conditions over here ... it's madness and sets a very bad example. It's the type of shit uneducated Trump supporters do, not players that are constantly in a bubble.

At the end of the day players are humans and they fuck up. I understand why he did it, but to say "he can do whatever he wants. He's a grown man" is a bit silly imo. His employers pay his extremely high salary. He's a national hero. A role model. He needs to take responsibility for such things.

Let's hope the next test is negative. But he's been tested twice and both are positive so ... At least it'll be a bit of a rest for him, which is a positive. Will come back stronger.