Hetherington, Staines and Burton

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lussick is only there because literally everyone is injured. There's no one left. I don't think JMK is good, but you can't say Lussick is better. I'll even say he was that bad last night he won't be there next week, they'll just play Aubo.
I must have been watching another game. I thought Lussick was very good.
He was involved in almost every tackle in the first half. He gave good dummy half service as well.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I must have been watching another game. I thought Lussick was very good.
He was involved in almost every tackle in the first half. He gave good dummy half service as well.
You must be, worst player on the field for me, Flanagan after that.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if Burton stays at Penrith for another year and I’m not really sold on Staines especially as a fullback. I wouldn’t mind if they sign him but I don’t think he is a must have player.
Surely Barrett would know

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hard. He’s still unproven imo. Hasn’t shown me shit.
He runs hard and looks like he's trying hard and a lot of our fans like that. He's an aggressive player but really has no physical attributes that really stand out and lacks any sort of key skills. Maybe he showed it in the lower grades? Idk, either way he isn't worth anywhere near 300k.

If our new strength and conditioning coach from Penrith makes a difference and someone like To'omaga can sustain a higher intensity over a longer period then you're getting far more value out of him than you will get from Hetherington. Stronger ball carrier, better footwork, better offload, faster, etc.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they want to come they will come what has the board got to do with the actual football at the end of the day

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He runs hard and looks like he's trying hard and a lot of our fans like that. He's an aggressive player but really has no physical attributes that really stand out and lacks any sort of key skills. Maybe he showed it in the lower grades? Idk, either way he isn't worth anywhere near 300k.

If our new strength and conditioning coach from Penrith makes a difference and someone like To'omaga can sustain a higher intensity over a longer period then you're getting far more value out of him than you will get from Hetherington. Stronger ball carrier, better footwork, better offload, faster, etc.
Paul kent and someone else said on nrl 360 one night that hes on over 400k atm at penrith.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Paul kent and someone else said on nrl 360 one night that hes on over 400k atm at penrith.
If that's the case surely they are close to exceeding the cap then... Paying RCG, Blake and DWZ to play elsewhere aswell. I know they have alot of juniors but it all adds up

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
If that's the case surely they are close to exceeding the cap then... Paying RCG, Blake and DWZ to play elsewhere aswell. I know they have alot of juniors but it all adds up
They not paying DWZ to play for us.
That was just for last season

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

No chance he comes here for under $300k.

In fact, we’ll be lucky to get anyone to switch clubs for under that, unless there’s significant kick-in from their old club, not for top 30 anyway

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No chance he comes here for under $300k.

In fact, we’ll be lucky to get anyone to switch clubs for under that, unless there’s significant kick-in from their old club, not for top 30 anyway
Good, I don't want him.