Pay Extension

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You sound like one of those lefties that has a certain view just to be different.

U have no League knowledge. U ridiculously blamed six agains and penalties for our loss to the Roosters. Blind Freddy could see we were blown off the park by a superior team. We are not in the same postcode as the Roosters as a club let alone a football team. They are what we used to be.

You my friend are a blow in.
The first 25 minutes against the Roosters was because of six agains, penalties and errors as well as the difference in rosters. Not one of our players make the Roosters 13. My NRL knowledge is much greater than yours (and that's for all 16 clubs and the game in general).

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's embrassing that he thinks pay is doing well Hahaha. He talks shit in all his posts. The club is a mess with that dud coaching. JMK to centre Hahahahaha. The guy shouldn't even be in the time. A fucking hooker to centre Hahaha. That alone should get him sacked. Can someone please block that gronk that keeps posting shit
It’s embarrassing for anyone on here to think #Payout Is doing well.!!!

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I recommend you all go back and watch the press conference from when Dean Pay was announced as head coach. He’s had 3 years to get us moving forward and we have have gone backwards. Needs to be sacked ASAP to allow time to appoint new coach how can bring in the talent he wants for next year and beyond. Longer that takes will hurt us even more

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I recommend you all go back and watch the press conference from when Dean Pay was announced as head coach. He’s had 3 years to get us moving forward and we have have gone backwards. Needs to be sacked ASAP to allow time to appoint new coach how can bring in the talent he wants for next year and beyond. Longer that takes will hurt us even more
Yes, let's sign Toovey to do our recruitment and sack him in 2022 too. Pay's the best person for the job until a top coach is available.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That you’re finished if Pay is still coach tomorrow.
I didn’t mean finished from the forum you flop, if we sign three top line players for next year, I’ll leave the forum

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I didn’t mean finished from the forum you flop, if we sign three top line players for next year, I’ll leave the forum
You really F'd yourself with that. Too bad you won't actually go ahead with it.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You really F'd yourself with that. Too bad you won't actually go ahead with it.
But we won’t sign 3 top players for next year by tomorrow, so if that’s what he meant then no, he didn’t fuck himself. He did it well lol.!!!

but if he just meant next year then I guess he doesn’t care lol.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But we won’t sign 3 top players for next year by tomorrow, so if that’s what he meant then no, he didn’t fuck himself. He did it well lol.!!!

but if he just meant next year then I guess he doesn’t care lol.
Do you trust this board to make 1 top line signing, let alone 3, I’ll be over the moon

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you trust this board to make 1 top line signing, let alone 3, I’ll be over the moon
No I don’t, but if we happen to get a new coach then that may definitely become a possibility brother.!!!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently kick chase, support play and fitness has nothing to do with coaching.. not to mention bench rotation.. it's all the "cattle's" fault..
Not to mention... TEAM SELECTION! How on Earth are our boys supposed to form cohesion in attack and formulate plus execute game plans when they are playing different positions every fkn week???

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No I don’t, but if we happen to get a new coach then that may definitely become a possibility brother.!!!
Yeh I agree, but we are already almost in July, and we don’t even know who’s coach for next year and Luke Thompson alone is not gonna save this club