Pay Extension

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can’t wait for the positive news of his resigning. Great times for the blue and whites he’s really over achieving with this mob @bradyk

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Last year he and the team overachieved. There is no way for you to argue that. We were predicted/tipped for the wooden spoon and finish 12th and a couple of points outside the eight.

I still think Pay is doing a good job overall and if you were to go through how the Tigers got into positions for their tries I think you'll find like every week it's because of six agains, penalties and errors. The team was gassed so the score blew out.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Last year he and the team overachieved. There is no way for you to argue that. We were predicted/tipped for the wooden spoon and finish 12th and a couple of points outside the eight.
No argument here give him a 3 year extension now. Boys are definitely improving

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I still can't believe these clowns re-signed him, only getting worse in every department. As I keep saying we're on track to be the new Parra with a bunch of old boys running the club into the ground.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fuck off with that shit already.. if you can’t see it yet, you are far beyond any help
Again, you can't argue that point - overachieving last year. It's factually true.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Can’t wait for the positive news of his resigning. Great times for the blue and whites he’s really over achieving with this mob @bradyk
Don't you guys get it. He meant last year. Ok. Ffs

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still can't believe these clowns re-signed him, only getting worse in every department. As I keep saying we're on track to be the new Parra with a bunch of old boys running the club into the ground.
I really hope your wrong but every day just makes it more believable

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I still think Pay is doing a good job overall and if you were to go through how the Tigers got into positions for their tries I think you'll find like every week it's because of six agains, penalties and errors. The team was gassed so the score blew out.
give pay one more year, really seeing the talent sprouting in this side. Go doggy woggys

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The old boys keep out voting those who care on the board, its heading to that point of no return soon

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score

Mate I love your commitment but there’s only so long you can back the bloke, you’re on a hiding to nothing. Yes he inherited a dumpster fire, but what do we possibly have to gain by retaining him? His team selections and bench rotation are historically shithouse and the players we have are still meant to be competitive first graders but have regressed.

We are a proud club and the longer we wait to make what should be an obvious decision the worse off we will be.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Apparently kick chase, support play and fitness has nothing to do with coaching.. not to mention bench rotation.. it's all the "cattle's" fault..
To'omaga not coming on in the first half doesn't make any sense to me. I'm not defending that. Our starting prop's are shit so maybe Pay's pushing them to get more out of them (not going to happen, because they're shit). I'm not an expert but you sub both your starting props off 20-30 minutes in, give the benches a stint in the middle and sub your starting props back on in the second half. Elliott's playing 80 minutes because he's a freak.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on guys we won 6 of our last few games last year and we were gonna bring that form on to this year right?

come on all you guys that said it?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Are we really sinking the boot into the coach after tonight?

Underdogs before kick off. We lost our best player in the first 5 minutes causing a massive reshuffle. Wakeham who everyone on here bangs on about being the man to change our attack was absolute disgraceful.

Nah let’s blame the coach.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Come on guys we won 6 of our last few games last year and we were gonna bring that form on to this year right?

come on all you guys that said it?
Well no one was expecting us to as we were predicted to finish 15th this year. Just blind Bulldogs supporters.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
To'omaga not coming on in the first half doesn't make any sense to me. I'm not defending that. Our starting prop's are shit so maybe Pay's pushing them to get more out of them (not going to happen, because they're shit).
I haven't seen a half break backed up in 3 years and Napa has to be virtually on his knees before he gets subbed off.. Jackson surrendered in the first of because he was gassed.. indefensible from the entire coaching staff.. most of all pay .