Pay Extension

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Oh that’s great we are 16th, because experts said so, it’s prophecy, biblical
I'd rather go with the experts than people with brain damage or Bulldogs glasses (delusional).

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't agree with that, but we'll just leave it at that.
No worries mate and I mean this respectfully but maybe if you get a chance to go to spec savers and watch some of his contact again it wasn’t with his usual physicality. Cheers.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You shouldn't twist what people say. I said we overachieved last year. This year we're going almost exactly as expected - predicted to finish 15th. We were underdogs in every game we played and we won one of them. If we had Koroisau and Ramien for e.g. we'd be 4/7. We don't have the roster, it's that simple. Until we get the roster my opinion isn't changing.
So you're saying Pay is overachieving by having us in last?

Dude, I'm not going to bother. I don't have to twist what you say. Your posts speak for themselves for all to see.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dude, I'm not going to bother. I don't have to twist what you say. Your posts speak for themselves for all to see.
Okay, you're smarter than analysts btrainben. Also you're a better judge than market odds.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bro what good stuff are you on seriously?
Say that all you want, but you can't deny what I'm saying. Why not give me something instead of asking an irrelevant/off topic question.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How did Leicester win the Premier League with the odds against them in 2015-16?
So you want a miracle? YOU'RE EXPECTING A MIRACLE. You people give me the shits. I get anything is possible, but you don't have unrealistic expectations.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Okay, you're smarter than analysts btrainben. Also you're a better judge than market odds.
Because analysts and markets dictate who wins games? Why play the games then?

Nth Qld were $3 against the Knights and smashed them. Cronulla were underdogs against Manly and smashed them.

Who knew Rugby League was played on a football field and not in a TV studio or behind a computer in a sports betting company?

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Nth Qld were $3 against the Knights and smashed them. Cronulla were underdogs against Manly and smashed them.

Who knew rugby league was played on a football field and not in a TV booth or behind a computer in a sports betting company?
The players play the game and we have a shit roster. I already told you we beat the Dragons when we were underdogs. We'll win at least one other game this year where we're the underdogs.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Who knew rugby league was played on a football field and not in a TV booth or behind a computer in a sports betting company?
Somebody find bradyks dealer

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So you want a miracle? YOU'RE EXPECTING A MIRACLE. You people give me the shits.
No I’m not expecting a miracle. What I’m asking is how did a team win against these odds ? Just because they have us as 15th doesn’t mean our club should not put up any fight or heaven forbid try to be the best trained/coached side in the NRL.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No I’m not expecting a miracle. What I’m asking is how did a team win against these odds ? Just because they have us as 15th doesn’t mean our club should not put up any fight or heaven forbid try to be the best trained/coached side in the NRL.
The players are putting up a fight tho, they just aren't good enough. If they can get a top coach they will, I think Bennett would get a couple more wins a season out of this roster tho.

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Every game except Cowboys, Manly and tonight's game I've been happy with. I know the scoreline against the Roosters wasn't pretty but I analysed the start of the game and every try was because of a six again, penalty and error (similar to tonight actually). I find it hard to blame the coach for six agains, penalties and errors. The main thing I'm judging Pay on is if the boys are putting in effort and playing for him. That's what I see and what almost every analyst sees (which means more to me than you guys opinions, sorry). We've been underdogs in every game we've played, we beat the Dragons which is a win that wasn't expected. I had realistic expectations going into the season based off roster and I feel for you guys because you didn't and now you're gobsmacked. Just some more thoughts on tonight, we lost our most influential player in attack, Hopoate, a couple of minutes in and a player called Holland, who's not going to be here next year, dropped about four balls which lead to good field position or a try. We had literally no ball due to six agains, penalties and errors and were gassed because of it.
Your a fucken clueless dog straight out how you sit here and still stick up for that useless coach is beyond me. He lost his fullback he moves his hooker to centre ? That alone shows what a dud coach he is. Pay needs to go. It's embrassing seeing this club at the bottom.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So you believe they are being coached/trained to an average level?
I'm saying if a top coach is available we should be ruthless. If a top coach isn't available I have no problem with Pay, like I've said 100 times I think he's done a good job considering everything. When the roster is more competitive on paper I'll have higher expectations on the team and Pay. If Pay doesn't get to coach 2021 I'll never know.