Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our team are fucking midgets.... every manly player towers over us position for position.

Get these c*** in the gym
I was just thinking that. Tommy on his own towers over 2/3 of our squad. They are just a powerful side. We look like under 10s compared to them

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am sure Crichton couldn’t score in a brothel. The guy has had more Gaps then a bus during the heart of COVID 19 but he just can’t cross the line.
by comparison did anyone catch Stephen in the panthers game?
FUCK me what a game he had

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ok, embarrassed as a fan. Felt this way too many times in recent history. As always the effort is there but not enough talent!

I hope our management realise we are about 8 signings short with this team. We need about 3 marquee's, 2-3 next level players and a few solid guys! At the minimum we need a 6, 7, 9, another prop, a centre and depending on which way we go maybe a FB. Worse game of the weekend!

They need to start signing guys!

This 2021 maybe a false dawn I'm thinking.
Nailed it with this comment... it is such a priority to get some talented signings... feels like we are in reserve grade playing teams that are in a different league...

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
by comparison did anyone catch Stephen in the panthers game?
FUCK me what a game he had
Are they related? Can’t be. One is built and runs like a gazell. The other is the love child of an umpa lumpa and a sloth. Don’t tell me we got the wrong brother again :p

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a disappointing performance I didn’t have high expectations when the team sheet came out on Tuesday but they looked even less prepared then I could have imagined.

There’s not one player that can hold their head up after that besides Averillo. The spirit in defence is no where to be seen and we just looked lost all over the field.

Lewis’ card has to be marked he cannot be played in the halves again.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes. Ok. You're the man!
Don’t waste your time or breath honestly
Different people have different standards in life
This isn’t the bulldogs I know and love
31 years of supporting them and this is the lowest Incl 2008

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am sure Crichton couldn’t score in a brothel. The guy has had more Gaps then a bus during the heart of COVID 19 but he just can’t cross the line.
We had opportunities; but nobody in the team expects the breaks when they come, so the ball carrier doesn't look to offload, and nobody is there to back him up anyway.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What a disappointing performance I didn’t have high expectations when the team sheet came out on Tuesday but they looked even less prepared then I could have imagined.

There’s not one player that can hold their head up after that besides Averillo. The spirit in defence is no where to be seen and we just looked lost all over the field.

Lewis’ card has to be marked he cannot be played in the halves again.
Don’t think he would’ve played tonight had Foz been available.

And yes, very disappointing.
We’re a reserve grade side.