Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Ok, embarrassed as a fan. Felt this way too many times in recent history. As always the effort is there but not enough talent!

I hope our management realise we are about 8 signings short with this team. We need about 3 marquee's, 2-3 next level players and a few solid guys! At the minimum we need a 6, 7, 9, another prop, a centre and depending on which way we go maybe a FB. Worse game of the weekend!

They need to start signing guys!

This 2021 maybe a false dawn I'm thinking.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Defending the board that's enabling him though ?
Mike, name a suitable caretaker who can start tomorrow and a plan for 2021 onwards and I’m all ears. Griffin I think is the only one who comes close.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not defending anyone.
That’s what you don’t seem to get.
Pretty simple really.
Fuck off you and the rat pack have treated anyone on this forum who has an opposing view to you own with sarcasm and contempt at least have the balls to own it

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me guess. Next week will be our 100th havles combo under pay.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I think there are many credible alternatives. We are lucky that manly didn't play well tonight.
Great, let’s hear them.
Griffin I think is the only one who maybe comes close. Is he still working with the Waratahs?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh Napa just took his first hit up with some purpose since the end of march

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis and Cogger are dead set the worst halves I’ve ever seen in dogs colours. Lewis has to go he offers fuck all. Glad he didn’t grab the ball for that try the **** don’t deserve anything

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
‘People like you’. I’ve never said or implied anything of the sort. Happy to have sensible discussions. Guess that rules you out.
‘I’m happy to have sensible convo but trying to shit on hoolbrook tells me that you note after one especially the entire list was put out as you making out that there is no one to replace pay . There was a credible list given and your agenda was to shit on it . Pay hasn’t performed for 3 years, has players out of position and those that perform struggle to get game time

have you honestly seen any improvement in the team ? End of year wins mean fuck all , Souths used to do that always in 90s early 2000s . That is not a sign of improvement

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He got held back if got it he could of still passed to Averillo if caught just not fast as Averillo left like he was on fire haha
Lololol. He selfishly kicked for himself and was lucky Averillo was there because he had no clue.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Awesome few thousand dollars up. Should of made the margin higher.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mike, name a suitable caretaker who can start tomorrow and a plan for 2021 onwards and I’m all ears. Griffin I think is the only one who comes close.
Don't have to man the boys would be better without a coach lol. Even Jason Taylor would be a massive upgrade lol