Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
:imp:
My man..you didn’t offer to all hook up!!! :fearscream:
yeah right the woman I was with has a hissy fit if she knows I’m looking at other women.
She’s crazy because not looking at other women is impossible to do unless you poke my eyes out!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah right the woman I was with has a hissy fit if she knows I’m looking at other women.
She’s crazy because not looking at other women is impossible to do unless you poke my eyes out!
Oh gosh.. I guess it doesn’t matter if she’s looking at other men?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What sort of movie were you watching or was it a KD Lang concert special?
Man I think she’s a great singer..have you heard her sing ‘Hallelujah’..? Although I find Jeff Buckley the best..her version is great..

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Man I think she’s a great singer..have you heard her sing ‘Hallelujah’..? Although I find Jeff Buckley the best..her version is great..
I haven’t mate and only know that one song of hers

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TBH, I spend a lot of time in Asia hanging around lesbians.

Not as hot as it sounds.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No doubt about that..Hatshepsut comes to mind..in terms of Ancient Egyptian history..but it all changed..the medieval period rapidly progressed to a more patriarchal society..particularly in Western society..even under English queens Mary Queen of Scots and Elizabeth I..and more relatively recent queens Victoria.. Land ownership is a particularly interesting thing to look at during this latter part.. Another is education..which is more relevant to the discussion here..for instance it wasn’t until 1959 that Oxford University granted the five women's societies full collegiate status..and that uni has been around since 1200s! So unless you were born into privilege..or 2000 years ago..it was difficult to improve one’s status and intellectual pursuits if one was a woman.. And if one wanted to change this through say voting for someone in parliament who believed in the same ideas..they couldn’t do that either..because they were not afforded the vote.. Heck it wasn’t until 1918 women were given the vote in England..so too ALL men over 21 (male landowners had been voting since 1832 after the British Reform Bill..prior to that voting was grossly slanted to the privileged) however women had to wait till they were 30, owned a house (fat chance) or was married to someone who did (with a certain value)..10 years later they were given the same rights.. I mean it is undeniable in Modern History women weren’t given the same opportunities.. thankfully most parts of the world it has changed and is changing..but yet the archaic stigmas still exists..

And just back to the Middle East I wouldn’t say in more recent times women have been afforded the same opportunities as men..
Do you think the world would be better as a matriarchal place?
Also how long does the evolution take for women to get as smart as men then since they haven’t had the same amount of opportunity? Coz that’s what you’re basically saying isn’t it? women aren’t as smart yet coz the lack of opportunity and encouragement to do jobs for men? Interesting thing, a lot of school curriculums are in favour of the women brain and methods, there was also a thing where recently women were given an easy breezy exam to get into engineering or something. I mean making something easier for someone to get into something doesn’t exactly make women queen in that industry, just indirectly proves they can’t keep up with the men.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bad boys for life.
Blue boost is right it’s actually a good movie.
Really? I missed Michael bay directing tbh. This felt like a b grade movie, much smaller on scale, and a certain women being the centre of how someone is the way it is? I mean where did that little retcon come from lol. Even the nightclub scene was missing the oomph Michael bay gave em.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I went on a date last night and on the left of us we had a lesbian couple and on the right of us we had a lesbian couple!

wtf happened to this world?
You should go Canberra for a day. My grandmother bless that lady if she ever went down there, she’d be taking a fire truck full of holy water.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
that's if you disregard ancient Egypt and other great civilisations in which women were afforded just as much opportunity as men
And still fkd it up somehow :grinning:
Also just on ancient Egypt did you know she was like related to or a descendant of Alexander the Great and had no African in her blood, I don’t get where people got the idea that she was black

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You should go Canberra for a day. My grandmother bless that lady if she ever went down there, she’d be taking a fire truck full of holy water.
I had to bite my tongue.
I wanted to see if she also noticed we were the only male and female couple sitting in our row?
For a moment I was thinking am I in Auburn,NSW? Or Chelsea,NYC?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had to bite my tongue.
I wanted to see if she also noticed we were the only male and female couple sitting in our row?
For a moment I was thinking am I in Auburn,NSW? Or Chelsea,NYC?
Lol there’s also just something not natural about it. But I guess it’s just the SoCiAl CoNsTrUcT and PaTrIaRcHy that make me intimidated by same gendered couples. But I know for a fact it at least isn’t just me, my mrs is just as ‘intimidated’ by same gendered couples. She also gets the shits when gays get married and I haven’t proposed yet.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol there’s also just something not natural about it. But I guess it’s just the SoCiAl CoNsTrUcT and PaTrIaRcHy that make me intimidated by same gendered couples. But I know for a fact it at least isn’t just me, my mrs is just as ‘intimidated’ by same gendered couples. She also gets the shits when gays get married and I haven’t proposed yet.
my girl being Brazilian I was only hoping she would be keen to bring another into the mix but she claims she has no interest in women?
I might show her a few pictures on my phone, study her reaction to see if she is telling the truth on that one?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
my girl being Brazilian I was only hoping she would be keen to bring another into the mix but she claims she has no interest in women?
I might show her a few pictures on my phone, study her reaction to see if she is telling the truth on that one?
That’s different to full on lesbianism. So I approve of your need. Her being Brazilian I could only imagine that she’s lying about not having an interest in straight but sort of bi sex with you and another lady lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s different to full on lesbianism. So I approve of your need. Her being Brazilian I could only imagine that she’s lying about not having an interest in straight but sort of bi sex with you and another lady lol
plus she’s a catholic lol.
It’s all good I’ll arrange a threesome with one of her friends someone down the line I’m sure.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
plus she’s a catholic lol.
It’s all good I’ll arrange a threesome with one of her friends someone down the line I’m sure.
Don’t corrupt her then lolllll let her be Catholic ffs hahaha. She marriage material? Or just Catholic by name?

Status
Not open for further replies.