The rainbow is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine being so insecure that you get triggered by a woman knowing more than you.
Where was the triggered part though lol. I think this is like how I don’t know what strawman is, likewise you fail to see what triggered is. I asked questions and stated a fact about emotional facts, no triggery, you however hacky, came out the blocks swearing and being a super duper strong white knight being absolutely flamebiyant about your triggered state.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, I mean she can, but when we get to like genius levels, men will always come out on top. Yes I’m thriving off the accomplishments of my fellow man, but that’s the beauty of it :grinning:
It’s just like elite athletes, when we get to that level, females will be either killed or destroyed going against men. That’s just the way it is. It’s best to accept rather than have panick attacks over it
With comments like this in 96% convinced that you have a secret life where you dress up in drag and perform a stage show about being a power women

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ahh. Sorry. So it's Eve's that she was tempted by Satan, but not Adam's fault that he was tempted by Eve.

So double standards. Got it.
Lol so you don’t know the story then.
You’re right Satan did tempt eve and she gave in, she then went to tempt Adam and he gave in to sin n which God cursed both Adam and Eve accordingly. You sometimes go off on little tantrums when you don’t like something. You may learn something if you keep your cool on these topics

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With comments like this in 96% convinced that you have a secret life where you dress up in drag and perform a stage show about being a power women
Ok fair call.
Now what do you disagree with here? female elite athletes can smash male elite athletes? If say please attach your evidence. If not, then why so upset needing to oust me as a cross dresser

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where was the triggered part though lol. I think this is like how I don’t know what strawman is, likewise you fail to see what triggered is. I asked questions and stated a fact about emotional facts, no triggery, you however hacky, came out the blocks swearing and being a super duper strong white knight being absolutely flamebiyant about your triggered state.
That's alright. Pretend you weren't triggered even though it's plain to see. Go back and delete your posts if you like. That'll really hide your snowflake trigger.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's alright. Pretend you weren't triggered even though it's plain to see. Go back and delete your posts if you like. That'll really hide your snowflake trigger.
Why would I delete my comments you absolute soy, don’t project what you do on me my guy.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol so you don’t know the story then.
You’re right Satan did tempt eve and she gave in, she then went to tempt Adam and he gave in to sin n which God cursed both Adam and Eve accordingly. You sometimes go off on little tantrums when you don’t like something. You may learn something if you keep your cool on these topics
I'm confused. You said "you don't know the story then". Then you went on to give the exact same story I gave.

Sometimes I get concerned about your level of basic comprehension.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok fair call.
Now what do you disagree with here? female elite athletes can smash male elite athletes? If say please attach your evidence. If not, then why so upset needing to oust me as a cross dresser
Nice attempt to distract from your comments but...

"Well, I mean she can, but when we get to like genius levels, men will always come out on top"

Feel free to provide evidence of that.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm confused. You said "you don't know the story then". Then you went on to give the exact same story I gave.

Sometimes I get concerned about your level of basic comprehension.
Did you not say double standards at the end?
Did I not say if you hadn’t gone off on a little tantrum you’d learn something. Also the curses bestowed upon Adam and Eve were not equal. This is where you’ll get upset. Have a dose of red meat. GOD made women be under man due to her sin. Now in Christian teachings this doesn’t mean she’s a slave to man, as you’ll probably jump to, it means man is head of the house and women can’t yeah due to her inherent craving of sin.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice attempt to distract from your comments but...

"Well, I mean she can, but when we get to like genius levels, men will always come out on top"

Feel free to provide evidence of that.
I mean the evidence is in history lol. The onus is on you guys for being offended by my claim. Show me the women at the elite of sport and brain power that outdo men at that same level. Men will always come out on top both sexually and societal speaking. This fact may scare your femininity but it still is a fact.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you not say double standards at the end?
Did I not say if you hadn’t gone off on a little tantrum you’d learn something. Also the curses bestowed upon Adam and Eve were not equal. This is where you’ll get upset. Have a dose of red meat. GOD made women be under man due to her sin. Now in Christian teachings this doesn’t mean she’s a slave to man, as you’ll probably jump to, it means man is head of the house and women can’t yeah due to her inherent craving of sin.
Which is literally....... Double standards.

Both were tempted and gave into their temptation which means, both screwed up equally. Yet women get a worse punishment than men. How is that not double standards?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok laugh. Fair call.
Now produce something as to why I am wrong.
Athletes of course..but in terms of knowledge..no..And before you roll out all the men of history..you have got to take into account the opportunity that we’re afforded to men and not women in the past..and even the present.. It’s an undeniable fact that this inhibited women’s ability to one have the avenues to expand their knowledge as men did..and two to be acknowledged publicly if they did do something..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Which is literally....... Double standards.

Both were tempted and gave into their temptation which means, both screwed up equally. Yet women get a worse punishment than men. How is that not double standards?
I know it’s hard for you to understand. But look. Eve was first tempted by Satan, she gave in right? Right. So instead of her just bearing that sin she went to tempt her man, that’s now two sins, and Adam being weak gave in to that sin. Had she not gone off alone without Adam, she prob wouldn’t have given into to Satan but she went off alone thinking she knows best, and fkd the world. Now you don’t have to agree hacky, that’s fine but you don’t need to have multiple meltdowns over this.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Athletes of course..but in terms of knowledge..no..And before you roll out all the men of history..you have got to take into account the opportunity that we’re afforded to men and not women in the past..and even the present.. It’s an undeniable fact that this inhibited women’s ability to one have the avenues to expand their knowledge as men did..and two to be acknowledged publicly if they did do something..
Broooo women have so much opportunity, stop reusing that feminist rhetoric lol. Africans have had the longest time on earth and look at their countries

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I mean the evidence is in history lol. The onus is on you guys for being offended by my claim. Show me the women at the elite of sport and brain power that outdo men at that same level. Men will always come out on top both sexually and societal speaking. This fact may scare your femininity but it still is a fact.
That's not how onus works. The onus is always on the person making the claim.

It's like me saying, "God came to my bedroom last night and said that Catholics won't get into heaven"

Then me saying, "the onus is on you to prove that didn't happen"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Broooo women have so much opportunity, stop reusing that feminist rhetoric lol. Africans have had the longest time on earth and look at their countries
No..you incorrect .. My man they weren’t afforded they same opportunities..nor were they encouraged to by society..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know it’s hard for you to understand. But look. Eve was first tempted by Satan, she gave in right? Right. So instead of her just bearing that sin she went to tempt her man, that’s now two sins, and Adam being weak gave in to that sin. Had she not gone off alone without Adam, she prob wouldn’t have given into to Satan but she went off alone thinking she knows best, and fkd the world. Now you don’t have to agree hacky, that’s fine but you don’t need to have multiple meltdowns over this.
So you're saying that men are weak?

Got it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No..you incorrect .. My man they weren’t afforded they same opportunities..nor were they encouraged to by society..
They have been for quite a while now, and all they’re doing with it is spreading feminism and empowering being a slut.

Status
Not open for further replies.