SMH Danny levi

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its fucked cause Api has been told to look else where and we are chasing Danny Levi.........Danny.........Levi...........Levi.......Danny. Again Api has been told to go and we are chasing Levi lmfao we are so fucked
We might be going after him, we don’t really know their real intentions

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry as mentioned in other thread
The pieces of the puzzle will more than likely fall this way;

Api to eels
Brailey to newc
Turpin to tigers/warriors
Levi reject to bullpups

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You have to love how they replace one reject hooker in Lichaa with another one in Levi. Fuck our club loves recruiting reserve graders or dead weight like Napa, Meaney, Cogger, Levi etc and doing other clubs a favour...

They wait 5 years to replace Lichaa and it's with his clone from Newcastle. Fuck me.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Solid back up hooker as in better then Lichaa BUT as others have said we should be aiming bloody higher FFS.

I agree that all recruiting (unless marquee players) should be put on hold until Hollbrook is signed so he can shape the team he wants.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Solid back up hooker as in better then Lichaa BUT as others have said we should be aiming bloody higher FFS.

I agree that all recruiting (unless marquee players) should be put on hold until Hollbrook is signed so he can shape the team he wants.
Exactly. What if we do sign Holbrook or someone else and they don't rate Levi at all like most other people don't? Then we have more dead weight in cap space, even if it isn't a tonne of money it all adds up. Plus it's a vital top 30 spot wasted.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we sign this flop and keep pay I’d say several of us will be done.

I’d literally be unable to accept it.

Just would leave me depressed as fuck that the club is ran by such Fucking clueless idiots

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Exactly. What if we do sign Holbrook or someone else and they don't rate Levi at all like most other people don't? Then we have more dead weight in cap space, even if it isn't a tonne of money it all adds up. Plus it's a vital top 30 spot wasted.
The games I've seen Levi has gone well BUT considering how important the no.9 is and has been for decades it's amazing how inept our club has been at filling that position.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would rather an injured Api over a a fully fit Levi.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro he probably costs $2

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry as mentioned in other thread
The pieces of the puzzle will more than likely fall this way;

Api to eels
Brailey to newc
Turpin to tigers/warriors
Levi reject to bullpups
and then Dogs to announce our new coaching lineup up Garth Brennan and Matthew Elliott.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The games I've seen Levi has gone well BUT considering how important the no.9 is and has been for decades it's amazing how inept our club has been at filling that position.
He's capable of having a few decent games but he's more often a very error prone hooker who misses tackles and makes dumb decisions in trying to overplayed his hand.

He's as frustrating as Lichaa, he's just quicker and more of a threat in attack while a much worse defender. He's missed 36 tackles this season, has no tries and only two try assists. Why the club would want to sign him is beyond me.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bro he probably costs $2
Doesn't matter man. Say he's on 200-250k, they could have signed Harry Grant or Robson for the same price or a little more.

Any wasted cap space, even 100-200k here and there all adds up, especially when we have Napa, Meaney, Cogger, Sue, Chrichton and maybe Levi all taking up well over $1 million in cap space for the next few years and offering nothing. It's just less money they have to recruit stars or genuine young up and coming stars..

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He's capable of having a few decent games but he's more often a very error prone hooker who misses tackles and makes dumb decisions in trying to overplayed his hand.

He's as frustrating as Lichaa, he's just quicker and more of a threat in attack while a much worse defender. He's missed 36 tackles this season, has no tries and only two try assists. Why the club would want to sign him is beyond me.
Yes it's like a confession that nobody is interested and that's as high as we can aim in our signings isn't it. Sad times.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes it's like a confession that nobody is interested and that's as high as we can aim in our signings isn't it. Sad times.
If that's the best they can do, I'd rather another season of JMK while they wait to see who becomes available in the offseason after a new coach is appointed.

Rushing into signing Levi now just limits the options of the new coach.