Warriors sign Kodi Nikorima - effective immediately.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curtis Scott is a very loose unit off the field and there's a reason he is getting punted.
That’s a bit scary then. If he’s getting into trouble in Melbourne it won’t be any better moving back to Sydney. If we could get him on a good deal for us it would be worth the risk. We could move Holland back to right centre and Hoppa to the wing. That backline could really score some points

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Curtis Scott is a very loose unit off the field and there's a reason he is getting punted.
It would make sense as to why he's on the outer. Bellamy wouldn't just bench and release a young highly rated centre without good reason.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If Peter Badel reports it, it's almost as good as confirmed.

Is he the Storm player apparently going through messy times with his partner of late?

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have heard down here in Canberra that Sezer and cotric coming to bulldogs next year

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have heard down here in Canberra that Sezer and cotric coming to bulldogs next year
Cotric isnt going anywhere.

Sezer will be heading off to the UK.

Latrell Mitchell will be at the Bunnies in 2021

Nikorima to Warriors

Roberts to Souths

Liddell to Dogs

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cotric isnt going anywhere.

Sezer will be heading off to the UK.

Latrell Mitchell will be at the Bunnies in 2021

Nikorima to Warriors

Roberts to Souths

Liddell to Dogs
Most of those sound about right.

I don't get the fascination with Liddle though. He was talented as a junior but has been a walking injury since he debuted. I hope they look elsewhere because we need a hooker badly and it would be a waste to invest in one that is constantly on the sidelines.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tigers are apparently chasing Koroisau (sp?) to replace Farah the end of this year. So that means either they have no faith in Liddle, or he is leaving the club the end of this year.

If Manly lose Koroisau, that means that they'll retain Fainu.

I see Dogs missing out on all options.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tigers are apparently chasing Koroisau (sp?) to replace Farah the end of this year. So that means either they have no faith in Liddle, or he is leaving the club the end of this year.

I'm fine with missing out on all of those. Would take Jayden Brailey as he would be a good mentor for when Hetherington/Gray are ready

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well well...after putting the spin on it that they were "ALARMED" at the attempts by the Warriors to poach him, and that those were the facts, just now Peter Badel has revealed that the Broncos told Nikorima he was not part of their long term plans. In other words " son, look for another club "The Broncos stink to high heaven with some of the goings on of late.... first the coach and now a player....

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It was on NRL 360. He will be joining them next week.

Paul Crawley was having a bitch about it saying the Broncos were wrong but he had no idea.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nikorima should take the money and run to NZ. The way he's been playing for years now, he's lucky any club would offer him a long term deal on serious money.

600k for three and a half years is the quoted figure. Who knows what the real figure is but if it's anything near that, the Warriors have serious problems. Talk about wasting the money they freed up by dumping Johnson.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nikorima should take the money and run to NZ. The way he's been playing for years now, he's lucky any club would offer him a long term deal on serious money.

600k for three and a half years is the quoted figure. Who knows what the real figure is but if it's anything near that, the Warriors have serious problems. Talk about wasting the money they freed up by dumping Johnson.
Should have dumped Blair before Johnson

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Until the club makes a statement/announcement it's still very much a rumour.

With Cowboys losing Martin indefinitely, they might even look to lure Nikorima up north. Likewise if the Sezer rumours are true, Warriors may decide to lure Aiden over alongside Green (which actually wouldn't be a bad combination).

Personally I don't get the fapfest/demand over Nikorima.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Until the club makes a statement/announcement it's still very much a rumour.

With Cowboys losing Martin indefinitely, they might even look to lure Nikorima up north. Likewise if the Sezer rumours are true, Warriors may decide to lure Aiden over alongside Green (which actually wouldn't be a bad combination).

Personally I don't get the fapfest/demand over Nikorima.
Dude Nikorima refused to play this week because the club is pushing him out. Roberts could also be a late exclusion before his move to Souths.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Seems to be the way with us....We Fall into a box of tits, and invariably come up sucking our thumb

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A half on 250K...is that even possible?

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's pretty shit as a starting half TBH - More of a bench utility and I am sure he was contracted as that while Hunt was their HB so that's what the contract was based on.
I wouldn't see much value past $300k for him.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's pretty shit as a starting half TBH - More of a bench utility and I am sure he was contracted as that while Hunt was their HB so that's what the contract was based on.
Rumour is Seibold told him he wasn't the long term half & will be 14.

He cracked the shits & wants out & he refused to play on Thursday night.

That's why Tom Dearden is making his debut.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rumour is Seibold told him he wasn't the long term half & will be 14.

He cracked the shits & wants out & he refused to play on Thursday night.

That's why Tom Dearden is making his debut.
If thats the case, definitely the right call by Seibs.
May not be immediate, but Dearden will be a better long term prospect.
Milf needs a structured half.