Official Foran sidelined with ankle injury (out for 10-12 weeks)

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Meh... this just means that Cogger can get some reps in. We can at least start planning a succession plan beyond Foran... who knows, this might lead to early retirement?

I really hope Pay doesnt resort back to playing JMK in the halves. I like what he is doing at hooker and it means we keep flog Lichaa away from that position.
It would be a absolute nightmare if Pay takes the soft option of putting Lichaa in and moving JMK. The biggest problem with bringing in Cogger is the experience of that spine but I’d much rather see the risk taken with that and seeing how it goes.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only on Fox no other aites

must be a world first that a bloke ran as per normal for 60 minutes after tearing his ligaments in the ankle

Not sure if any one has torn their ligaments in the ankle, but you can not even stand on you foot once you do that.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
must be a world first that a bloke ran as per normal for 60 minutes after tearing his ligaments in the ankle

Not sure if any one has torn their ligaments in the ankle, but you can not even stand on you foot once you do that.
I wouldn’t say he ran or walked like normal after the injury it was pretty obvious he was having trouble with it.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It would be a absolute nightmare if Pay takes the soft option of putting Lichaa in and moving JMK. The biggest problem with bringing in Cogger is the experience of that spine but I’d much rather see the risk taken with that and seeing how it goes.
Cogger was brought in by Pay to play halves (before he accidentally discovered Lewis lol)

Cogger at least has a combination with Meaney and is a better organiser than Lewis

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Im saying this in the nicest way possible, but maybe you are just a softcock?

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good player is a busted body. Shame but not surprising.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im saying this in the nicest way possible, but maybe you are just a softcock?

i am saying it nicely too, but you have no clue what happens when you tear your ligaments in your ankle.

actually you may not even know what the functions of the ligaments are.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You....do realise he played the tigers game carrying this injury right? Sure, money wise not a good buy, but I think he is doing his best.
If he’s injured then he shouldn’t be playing he’s best is not good enough piss the **** off or get a massive pay cut and play for us

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i am saying it nicely too, but you have no clue what happens when you tear your ligaments in your ankle.

Lol, Was waiting for your reply brother 8-)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For every person here who has no clue the severity of the ankle ligament tear, This basket ball player suffered an ankle sprain and not even a tear.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For every person here who has no clue the severity of the ankle ligament tear, This basket ball player suffered an ankle sprain and not even a tear.

Tear >>>>>>> Sprain

Ouch

I’ve done ligaments in my shoulder but not ankles

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was actually surprised he lasted three games great player but the blokes body is shot every time he picks up an injury it’s major and with his injury history he was a fucking terrible buy

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

When your body is hot and your full of adrenaline, the body does amazing things!

Its like when your shagging and your leg gets caught under and you can feel that cramp coming in, the adrenaline kicks in and you just keep pounding, not conscious of the injury you have sustained

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Tear >>>>>>> Sprain

So you and foz aren’t soft cocks then lol.. I’m saying it nicely haha !!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When your body is hot and your full of adrenaline, the body does amazing things!

Its like when your shagging and your leg gets caught under and you can feel that cramp coming in, the adrenaline kicks in and you just keep pounding, not conscious of the injury you have sustained

and adernaline stays on 15 minutes after the game? doing post game interviews and high fiving fans? also during the half time?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really feel for the bloke because he's worked his ass off to get back and was really starting to show what we know he is capable of, and more to the point, was enjoying himself. Cogger has had a solid start to the season and will be a handy partner for the Prince
Wakeham is a fast track option when he is back from the same injury. Give him a taste of FG.