Official Foran sidelined with ankle injury (out for 10-12 weeks)

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
So he'll be back for finals then yeah.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew they should have pulled him off the field....

IMO most obvious solution is:

6-Cogger
7-Lewis
9-JMK
Damage would have been already done very awkward fall

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Credit alright.

1.1m a season
Mate if you read my post, I did say he hasn’t lived up to the big money And hype..!! But he put in huge effort that won us that game. And doesnt deserve the bagging from injurie surfered.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it possible to medical retire him now? Free up 1 mil

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Any player on the field would have sustained the same injury if they were in the same position as Foz was in that tackle..
Pretty much, it’s also becoming a very common injury with how tackling is done and where people end up trying to stop people running

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know you've got a soft spot for the bloke but you've got to face reality.

No one player is bigger than the club, he is taking up a massive part of the cap and he isn't on the field.

It's not his fault that the board was stupid enough to sign him on a massive contract but he's still taking up valuable dollars we could be using better elsewhere.
Fair cop but it’s not his fault he got paid overs it’s on the former coach and Ray Dipshit

Cruel blow he’s injured (unofficially) because he’s been a standout 2/3 games and there aren’t enough players in our squad that compete as hard as he does (to the detriment of his health)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just one of those injuries that happens. Most players would end up with the same result if falling on like that.

That said there does seem to be way more syndesmosis injuries in the NRL in past 1-2 years than ever before.

Are you saying your bullshit rumour was some type of April Fools joke.....
Correct-a-mundo! :D

Whats Frawley doing these days

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gotta be kidding me... we just can't win!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
that's why we got cogger. Wel be okay hopefully can win some more games and still be in a position to make finals once hes back. We still unearthed some pretty good talent out wide last week so heads up

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only upshot is that Frawley isn’t going to be replacing him

Malla

Reaction score
Meh... this just means that Cogger can get some reps in. We can at least start planning a succession plan beyond Foran... who knows, this might lead to early retirement?

I really hope Pay doesnt resort back to playing JMK in the halves. I like what he is doing at hooker and it means we keep flog Lichaa away from that position.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If true it’s a shame. He played really well yesterday. Still a massive overpay for a guy who was chased by no one else. Anyways Cogger to 7 Lewis to 6. Let the kids grow and get experience together no point chasing an experienced half when this season is all about development. Some positive signs on the weekend