Official Foran sidelined with ankle injury (out for 10-12 weeks)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah so much for Mr Invisibles concrete mail from a mutual friend just yesterday saying it was a minor cork..

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Bulldogs have suffered a massive injury blow with playmaker Kieran Foran ruled out for up to three months with an ankle injury.
Foran is expected to have surgery in the next 24 hours after sustaining a syndesmosis injury in Sunday’s upset victory over Wests Tigers at Campbelltown.

It’s a cruel twist for the Canterbury-Bankstown five-eighth after submitting his strongest performance in two years last Sunday.

Rookie playmaker Jack Cogger is expected to come into contention for the vacant position in the Bulldogs halves.

Fox Sports
I know the injury on the weekend probably would have happened to anyone caught under those defenders.

But you can't help but draw a link between this and all the other multiple injuries he's had / has.

$1m a year for a guy who plays a couple of times a year.

Great buy.....

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck, didn't take long though and was expected after watching his ankle getting crushed during that try he scored.

Great player on his day but surely this is his last year, possibly last game

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm sure Twin Turbo and co will come out and say how after this next surgery he'll be in the best shape of his career and how all of his past injuries are figments of my imagination....

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BUGGER! BUGGER! BUGGER!
My heart goes out to the guy, he just can't take a trick!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Just curious who do you think will break first in a fight Stanley or Foran?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If this is true I agree medically retired immediately fucking joke.

What the actual fuck? Someone said he said he’s good
To go for this weekend?
You can’t medically retire someone for an injury that will heal fine and he will be able to play again

ASR010

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh man. Just as he was getting back to his best.. Poor guy, fcken rotten luck. I hope the club can come to a mutual agreement to medically retire him and fast track freeing up some cap space at least. It's a shame, i was really looking forward to seeing him at his best in the blue and white.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could have happened to anyone, they all said.

Body can’t cope.
Yeah, could happen to anyone but instead keeps happening to the same person...

And even then some people refuse to open their eyes and use logic...

The problem is, this injury wont be enough to medically retire him and instead we'll have to go through it all again next offseason and hear about how this is the year he turns it all around blah, blah ,blah all while we cant sign players because he takes up a massive chunk of the cap...