The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Qld has given us gems like pauline hanson and fraser anning, i certainly wouldn't rule out palmer getting voted in. Maybe it is time to build a big beautiful wall along the qld border :laughing:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
People glorifying shitty rap music and all these fuckwits who praise tupac grind my gears.

Someone who likes gangsta rap will say.
Tupac was such a smart man.

Then someone like me will chime in and say ok if he was so smart how come he was affiliated with gangs and shot dead by age 26?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Don't forget the titanic, guess he can just float around the wall, provided it doesn't sink lol
Even if it does sink... the amount of gas inside that large chest cavity, he'd just float up the coast until picked up by a fishing trawler.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Me not winning lotto that grinds my gears fucking ***** im not gready just give me the sat one

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Qld has given us gems like pauline hanson and fraser anning, i certainly wouldn't rule out palmer getting voted in. Maybe it is time to build a big beautiful wall along the qld border :laughing:
And fill it with water!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rednecks ringing Condell trying to incite hate.
Get a hobby that doesn't involve annoying people.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Russian Roulette without the gun. Hard to feel sorry for people that treat their life with such little respect.
Straight out, I have no sympathy. If they don't respect themselves, why do they deserve my respect?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Straight out, I have no sympathy. If they don't respect themselves, why do they deserve my respect?
I'm pissed off that the state government doesn't ban them already... they are a farm for CRIMINAL ACTIVITY. There was one on Saturday, FMD then another one on Sunday... THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM. How many more people are going to die before they bring in some kind of legislation to ban them? If the people take these drugs and know the risks it's their own fault, but the dealers are getting away with murder!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The inferiority complex of dickheads who's attempts at superiority affect us all.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm pissed off that the state government doesn't ban them already... they are a farm for CRIMINAL ACTIVITY. There was one on Saturday, FMD then another one on Sunday... THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM. How many more people are going to die before they bring in some kind of legislation to ban them? If the people take these drugs and know the risks it's their own fault, but the dealers are getting away with murder!
Goes to show pill testing wouldn't work in this instance because:
a) it was at home.
b) it was liquid ecstacy.

Honestly I think our government needs to pull their finger out. Implement the same punishment other SE Asian countries have and start hanging dealers.

Wahesh

Reaction score
a) it was at home.

Honestly I think our government needs to pull their finger out. Implement the same punishment other SE Asian countries have and start hanging dealers.
Not hanging them but longer than 2-3 years in jail. Make it 25.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
a) it was at home.

As long as it's done right and they actually go through a trial and are proven beyond any doubt to have dealt dodgy drugs with little care for the victims.

The way the Philippines handle it is wrong. They don't put them through trial, they just execute them in the street. Many are not drug dealers, just people that the police don't like.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ban what?

Drugs, dealers, drug users?

They're already illegal.